PUG Regarding MC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u got some issues tbh and u gotta change ur attitude towards people
last time u didnt play 1 whole map then decided to play next and when u noticed u got banned on irc u decided to leave the pug hoping to ruin it

now we couldnt get enough people (thx prom refusing to resign for 6v6) and u thought teams were unfair for some reason even tho they weren't so u decided to get an even more unfair sub-ulv and when u saw they won a map u decided u wanted to play? pug ended 4-1 with some luck and it was close pug overall

In the history of UTA i never seen someone get banned for finding a sub. On this day MCGOD decided he needed ego enlargement.

I only said what I said because since you've come back from your one week ban, you've just been whining, moaning and talking absolute nonsense from the get go. The first thing you did was flame the admins, then come in spec and attack me. (DJ was playing at the time and logs are all available). Fact of the matter is this, you sign a pug, complain about teams being unfair and try every possible way to fuck it up in game (You can have others come here and back this up to if necessary) It's boring now, I personally am tired of it as are most. Therefore yes, I asked ULV to sub because had you have played, you would have just jumped around anyway lets face it and ruined the pug as usual.

Pug outcome was that we lost 4-1 with ULV subbing XB...according to XB we were supposed to rape the opposing team. Wrong again.

Mc personal against you? Everyone wants you to grow a pair or GTFO.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting logs they show exactly why you are banned.

If you are ill and call work to say your not well, nobody will question it (except you when you cry wolf so many times but that's another story). When you then go to work and then say sorry I am going home and not working because I don't like the tasks you have given me that is a entirely different approach.

Funny how you have to compare everything to a real world example. Why dont you compare it to that time when lucy got a sub, or hoi left cause nobody was talking to him in TS and ruined pug, or when your brother didnt show up to a pug and compeltely ruined it cause nobody can balance him? or the other hundreds of time people who signed and subbed before pug even started without even having equal sub??? go why dont you?

Why not use examples of the past in UTA?????????? bet you cant answer this question. Btw can you think of an example where Ive not turned up because of teams? bet you cant and wont answer this question either.

Once again you hide behind stupid analogies that have no meaning to whats happening here to justify yourself.

Btw what happened to all the other threads from loco and mousen and me complainign about you. Did you delete them? Scared of being shown up how much of an idiot you are.

Also if you want to play this game mcneill:

You don't send someone off in Football because you THINK he is going to break someone's leg in 10 seconds time. See what I did there Mcneill?

Last edited:
Therefore yes, I asked ULV to sub

And this ladies and gentlemen is what we call CheckMate.

Twnz Captain of Blue, asked Ulv to Sub me on Red. This is FACT and that is the end of it, MC banned me for his own personal reason.

Last edited:
tl;dr version

attachment.php

4b616b6a1a63.jpg

[22:05:58] <raftje> "you guys are missing the point"
[22:06:01] <raftje> 1 person not happy with ban
[22:06:05] <raftje> 100 happy with ban
[22:06:10] <raftje> i think he is missing zé point

Last edited:
In the history of UTA i never seen someone get banned for finding a sub.

I've banned sandy for getting a sub.

also, I'll refer to my previous post:
You did get banned for crying/whining about teams before pug had even started.
You've been a dick for the last year or so, and I thought the one week ban would make you slightly less of a dick.

First thing you do when you're unbanned, is whine like a 5-year old who didn't get a new choo-choo train for his birthday.
You then get a yellow card later on for keeping on being a dick, and now you got the red for whining.

Grow up.

also, did mc say the reason for your ban was that you got a sub?

DJ made it very clear, you cannot be banned for moaning flaming crying whining in the channel. he is only going to ban based on the actual pug. Its not like i flamed anyone anyway - just see log

We will see tomorrow if he is a hypocrite and puppet of MC

I will once again remind of FACTS:

Ulv Offered to Sub, I accepted before pug started. Opposition team captain agreed. If I get banned for that then this administration really is full of Muppets.

Had I known I was going to get banned for accepting ULVs offer and the opposition captain agreeing would lead to ban, I would never have done it.

Once again, if maybe hasnt stuck in your head, the only reason I did not play is because ULV OFFERED TO SUB AND TWNZ ACCEPTED, I was fully prepared to play otherwise. Is just MCs personal vendetta against me predicting the future that has got me banned. He is superhuman afterall.

Last edited:
[01:26] * You were kicked by McNeill (Crying every time any teams are picked. Captain if you dont like it. 3 pms of people refusing to play with your crying, Ban will be determined with convo other admins. Grow up)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by ULV:
You did get banned for crying/whining about teams before pug had even started.
You've been a dick for the last year or so, and I thought the one week ban would make you slightly less of a dick.

First thing you do when you're unbanned, is whine like a 5-year old who didn't get a new choo-choo train for his birthday.
You then get a yellow card later on for keeping on being a dick, and now you got the red for whining.

Grow up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See above posts.

How is this checkmate? It's about your behavior and constant whining.

Let me make things clear for you:
It is different for you BECAUSE YOU KEEP ON WHINING AND MAKING PUGS NOT ENJOYABLE.

And yes, DJ probably wouldn't have banned you for whining in chat. You might even get unbanned when/if DJ and/or Weezy get to their decision.

HELLO IGNORE FUNCTION ON IRC IS GREAT I highly recommend it if you dont want to listen to me. So im banned for crying about teams LOL, because ofcourse im the only one that ever whines about teams :rolleyes: pathetic individual that MCneill. I should be unbanned first thing tomorrow then if DJ is not a hypocrite. Still think real reason is MC didnt agree with the sub, despite the opposition captain agreeing, trying to be dictator of all again.

Last edited:
But ulv. Your forgetting one very important thing here.

YOU offered me to take my place. I did not ask you.

Regarding the pug,

<u-bomb> I'm not playing these teams

Seems to me you had no intention of joining prior to ULV suggesting he would sub.

Had ULV not subbed, you may have joined eventually but I know you would have once again caused problems for others with your jumping and messing about. Only reason you stayed around was because you knew a ban was coming.

As ULV said, it's different for you because of your nonstop bullshit.

Last edited:
hello ignore function on IRC is great!! I highly recommend it.

Cannot ignore you in spec mode attacking players, nor attacking people on teamspeak, and it's kind of difficult to ignore you jumping around and fucking up tactics when you're not satisfied with the teams or maps.

Regarding the pug,

<u-bomb> I'm not playing these teams

Seems to me you had no intention of joining prior to ULV suggesting he would sub.

Had ULV not subbed, you may have joined eventually but I know you would have once again caused problems for others with your jumping and messing about. Only reason you stayed around was because you knew a ban was coming.

As ULV said, it's different for you because of your nonstop bullshit.

No, you cant ban on what you THINK is going to happen. Perhaps your IQ is too low to understand that. Its not the first time i've said that and then turned up and play, i say it to get the teams more even and if you dont then i turn up anyway. Like Ive been saying, USE FACTS THEN TALK

Last edited:
Cannot ignore you in spec mode attacking players, nor attacking people on teamspeak, and it's kind of difficult to ignore you jumping around and fucking up tactics when you're not satisfied with the teams or maps.

Are you talking about MC or OD here, cause they both do that a lot when im playing? I dont even talk on teamspeak (unless captain) anymore so invalidated argument, last person i flamed on TS was HTML after he attacked me first.

You know if I do that in pug jumping around and dancing then by all means yellow or red card me. Until I do that, stop being mystic meg ?? btw how many pugs have i jumped around out of the thousands ive played? good argument not.

Last edited:
No, you cant ban on what you THINK is going to happen. Perhaps your IQ is too low to understand that.

Your IQ seems to be too low to understand that you didn't get banned for that, but for whining about teams and saying you weren't going to play. You were banned for your attitude, not your actions.

People are fed up, the vast majority was very happy with the ban (infact everyone except you), so in that regard it was a job well done, considering we had a 5v5 from the start in which everyone tried and enjoyed it.

Rules are not necessarily black and white, administrators have their own interpretation of the rules, hence individuals can differ in their decisions. You want the same treatment as anyone else and cling on to 'rules should be same for everyone' blabla, this is not the way the world works. You are happy to admit you whine and act like a clown, you demonstrate here how ridiculous you are by posting logs in which you complain about teams eventhough they are obviously in your own favour and then you even post here that in hindsight you seem to be wrong and thus it was better you didn't play - wtf is this for logic?

And you think this kind of crap will not bite you in the ass? Ignore you say? I wonder what will happen if you captain and people flat out ignore you, oh wait --> you'd be the first to leave and cry about it. :P

You need to calm down buddy and stop to talk for a while, play some pugs and try to enjoy them without the drama.

This is just my opinion though, I hardly pug and don't care really, but I think it was a great ban, saved the evening/pug.

Cheers

People are fed up, the vast majority was very happy with the ban (infact everyone except you), so in that regard it was a job well done, considering we had a 5v5 from the start in which everyone tried and enjoyed it.

Rules are not necessarily black and white, administrators have their own interpretation of the rules, hence individuals can differ in their decisions. You want the same treatment as anyone else and cling on to 'rules should be same for everyone' blabla, this is not the way the world works. You are happy to admit you whine and act like a clown, you demonstrate here how ridiculous you are by posting logs in which you complain about teams eventhough they are obviously in your own favour and then you even post here that in hindsight you seem to be wrong and thus it was better you didn't play - wtf is this for logic?

And you think this kind of crap will not bite you in the ass? Ignore you say? I wonder what will happen if you captain and people flat out ignore you, oh wait --> you'd be the first to leave and cry about it. :P

You need to calm down buddy and stop to talk for a while, play some pugs and try to enjoy them without the drama.

This is just my opinion though, I hardly pug and don't care really, but I think it was a great ban, saved the evening/pug.

Cheers

No the rules are ALWAYS different for me, ALWAYS. And thats what pisses me off and the main person is MC and this comes from a feud from 10+years ago, facts are is he got owned once and then never let it go. This is another perfect example of his 10+ year vendetta.
Yes i really FLAMED about teams, did u even read the log??. I've said that (riv twnz and pit) should make a clan if they keep wanting to play those teams. If that's flame then woooah we better be careful what we say. Really where have i flamed anyone, most ve done is cry about teams, so what? ignore me, use the IRC Ignore function.

If everyone had such a nice pug what's the problem? MC is the problem, he goes out his way to get at me. Nobody else would have been banned.

And also u raise a great point, about drama - where did today's drama come from. Think about it??? was it ulv offering to sub or was it MC deciding that I need to be banned for ridiculous reason. Im 100% sure this thread doesnt exist, if MC could keep his banstick in his pocket, like u said there was nothing wrong with the pug. MC says its because of crying in channel, but we all know its because he didnt agree with the sub, he can deny it all he wants, but thats the main reason. Do you honestly think i would have been banned if i whined about teams and played anyway? honestly????????

Last edited:
Your IQ seems to be too low to understand that you didn't get banned for that, but for whining about teams and saying you weren't going to play. You were banned for your attitude, not your actions.

And you my friend are quite gullible if you believe that's the real reason. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.