Would you like to play in Survivor Assault #7?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you play in a survivor held on sunday the 3rd of march 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
''The Hobbits of the Shire developed the custom of giving away gifts on their birthdays, instead of receiving them, although this custom was not universally followed among other Hobbit cultures or communities.''

The beyond awesome hobbit movie, the recent buzz about UTAPUG (timo dj xb twnz and co.) and other things have inspired me to act like a hobbit and give away ''gifts'' on my birthday soooo: Would you like to play in a survivor held on sunday the 3rd of march 2013?

n.b. if mym votes no won't happend obv
needs at least 20 yes or won't happend

I voted no cuz i'd fucking be hosting it, not playing in it

moo

Last edited:
in case it does happend I also thought of something to spice it up nicely and with a lotr reference too ;)

each member of the 2v2 team will receive 14 of their local currency (CAD, USD, GBP or EUR only)
why 14? the age of UT 1999 in 2013

now for the first time after the best of 3 with the 2v2 teams the winning members will face each other 1v1 in a best of 3 (so when you choose your 2v2 partner dont choose someone thats tooooo good :P) the winner of the 1v1 will be crowned ultimate survivor of the lucky 7th survivor assault and be awarded twice as much... 28 of his local currency why 28? because that will be my age on that date. Bringing his total earnings to UT's age+my age = 14+28 = the answer to life the universe and everything=42

please don't call the men in white suits just yet i'm still having fun here

Last edited:
except ut is 13 until November 30th !!:rofl: so u gotta redo your entire calculation or is a farce

but count me in for epic £42 (though i might need a reminder a week before)

and i like the 1v1 idea, makes more sense and might get better 2v2. So if you reach the 2v2 your the winner, the 1v1 is the bonus round??????????????????????? wouldnt it be great if it was dj vs anyone!

Last edited:
rules apply as per usual i.e.
if the 3v3 is : player 11 22 33 on red vs 44 55 and 66 on blue map is balli immun is warhead red attacks first and assault in 8:42 33 gets warhead. Blue attacks but fails to win, 55 did get warhead though. 33 gets to choose his 2v2 teammates from 11 22 44 and 66. He chooses 66. then 55 has to choose from 11 22 and 44 as 2v2 teammate. he chooses 11.
33 and 66 vs 55 and 11
they reveal themselves say its
m1c and twnz vs xb and riv
m1c and twnz win 2-0.
m1c and twnz then do a 1v1 bo3 each choose 1 map i choose decider
twnz wins 2-1

total earnings of that scenario:
xb:0
riv:0
m1c: 14 EUR
twnz: 42 GBP

so ya its sort of a bonus round for 28$ if u win the 2v2

but most importantly its the first survivor where only 1 man will stand victorious

unless i get a better idea but this one sounds like fun

Last edited:
well i think some thing should be considered from last times we played. Up to u though html.

1: I was voted off once when 3 players remained. They started talking in teamsay and reveal themselfs who they were and then picked. Should really prevent this from happening. As the winner who gets the obj when the 3v3 is pld is allowed to pick 2v2 partner its not that fun if TEAMSAY pick me im "xxx".

2: Last Survior i was voted off first map as i was top fragger. Ur rules says that if ur 3 times top fragger u get perma immunity. This goes not well together imo as u really wanna try to be top fragger to aim for perma immunity. But as i got that aftter first map i got voted of. Its like OK why even bother try get perm im if ur voted off by own team?.
If u still gonna play it like that u should let the top fragger gets a "cant be voted off" card that round. Otherwise no1 will aim for the perma immu. just a suggestion.

rules to suit Dj when he needs lol!

They are? Xplain?

1:
i think u would of bawling for 2 years if ppl teamed up against u in the 2v2 pick not picking u.;)

2:
Its up to discussion tho. Still a perm immunity should be able to get. As rules are now its impossible as top fragger gets voted off. Better change the perm immunity rule then so u actually can get it. innit? why does that suit me?

well i think some thing should be considered from last times we played. Up to u though html.

1: I was voted off once when 3 players remained. They started talking in teamsay and reveal themselfs who they were and then picked. Should really prevent this from happening. As the winner who gets the obj when the 3v3 is pld is allowed to pick 2v2 partner its not that fun if TEAMSAY pick me im "xxx".

2: Last Survior i was voted off first map as i was top fragger. Ur rules says that if ur 3 times top fragger u get perma immunity. This goes not well together imo as u really wanna try to be top fragger to aim for perma immunity. But as i got that aftter first map i got voted of. Its like OK why even bother try get perm im if ur voted off by own team?.
If u still gonna play it like that u should let the top fragger gets a "cant be voted off" card that round. Otherwise no1 will aim for the perma immu. just a suggestion.

thanks for input but i dont think ill change anything (see why below)

situation one: say 1 of ur teammates says yo 33 pick me im wez, well just say.... in teamsay WTF im wez stop lying u kankernoob... or something like that.... you are encouraged to lie :P so problem solved in a few survivors i even typed in spectator chat "hi twnz" and like 3 ppl answered hi back :P should give u an idea

situation 2:
that would give too much of an advantage to high frag skill players.... if you can frag you dont HAVE to ask m1c he purposefully didnt play TOO good early to not be noticed and voted off, being on top is a fine line that you gotta learn how to balance :P the perm immun is just an extra for greedy players like you.... if you take the bait dont moan that you triggered the trap! If you want immunity focus on getting the obj on attack not just fragging on def :P

situation 2:
that would give too much of an advantage to high frag skill players.... if you can frag you dont HAVE to ask m1c he purposefully didnt play TOO good early to not be noticed and voted off, being on top is a fine line that you gotta learn how to balance the perm immun is just an extra for greedy players like you.... if you take the bait dont moan that you triggered the trap! If you want immunity focus on getting the obj on attack not just fragging on def

eh whats the purpose with perm im then? no1 will ever b able to get it.
just told that i dont understand why have a rule about perm immu which is impossible to achieve

eh whats the purpose with perm im then? no1 will ever b able to get it.
just told that i dont understand why have a rule about perm immu which is impossible to achieve

salva did it, your argument is invalid :P

You got kicked out because you got SPOTTED with that egotistical number, and you were joint top fragger* :p

Sign me up :P

You got kicked out because you got SPOTTED with that egotistical number, and you were joint top fragger* :p

Sign me up :P

aint official signing thread ill make it like 2 weeks b4 event, still need about 6 yes votes or so for me to make it happend

oh and mym should get back to me as to wether or not i can use server

i votet salat ofc!

3rd of march 2013 sound good!

count me in as SURVIVER

mshebcnv.jpg

sign me up
also as a crap ut player i advise all underskilled or average players to vote off fraGGers first maps