Hey Guys / Re Bo 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Stompa

Jul 15, 2001
In your ASS
Just stopped by to say merry xmas to all my old assault m8s , and i also started playing black ops 2 .. Im a bit noob at it but would love to see some old faces in that game if any of u play it !!! Add me in steam Stompa or my email [email protected]

Hope some of u do play it ! off out now but if u add me will accept laters !! :stompa:

Merry Christmas to you too :Xmassmile

I don't think you'll find many in UTA who enjoy playing blops 2, but there's always the chance I'm mistaken.

Just stopped by to say merry xmas to all my old assault m8s , and i also started playing black ops 2 .. Im a bit noob at it but would love to see some old faces in that game if any of u play it !!! Add me in steam Stompa or my email [email protected]

Hope some of u do play it ! off out now but if u add me will accept laters !! :stompa:

dougal247 :)

Hello Stompa :D

and all of you :)

I have been playing Blacklight retribution fun free fps game incase someone been playing it tell me something :P