Guess the movie caption!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Star Trek: Generazioni ?

correct, but I share Deadboy's suspicion - so have fun jerking off to your 13 points.

142 - seas
115 - DeadBoy
108 - Solar
103 - Maxiz!
92 - Black_Ninja, Hudson
89 - MyM
83 - Hardcore
76 - Ulv
68 - BRaiNRaiN
62 - ert
58 - KillerDude
57 - sneez,
53 - TIMMAH
36 - Fury
30 - Bossk
29 - Turha, Kr4ZyIv4N
28 - '//3iRd(o)
27 - Vitz¥^, Tnega
25 - Protocol
24 - Killing_Joke, Useless
22 - html
20 - DaTeL,
18 - Rich, kubiczkosPL, Quasi^
15 - Insp!re
14 - Spitter
13 - Axl, Samy :ban:
08 - th@_B0$$, skalman,
07 - {24}_Mushroomhead, kelvin, free^, Shinon, /\/uts,
06 - jEr, Prometheus, Cyborg,
05 - subZ, Stevo, Snuggs
04 - Fin
03 - bathurstt, Ban, Akora, Syphus, Sudeki, Opium, Happy_Guy, Pinhead, pogogo
02 - Maber, Malice!, Rodrigo, twnZ, X-Bomb
01 - Aph3x,Icedragon, Bartio, mousen, WaYnOs, Anni, NoMercy, Cazz, ase, dirz, Menace, JACKEL, Pitbul, Terminator, Riv mages

82a5hujj.png

Vglv3.jpg

... :lol: :rolleyes:

we don't even accept foreign titles, unless it's the original one..

maybe take 5 mins to create caps that can't be searched (about half of the caps i take from a well enough known movie are not searchable) ;o

It's not a question of rules, though, it's a question of it's the least important 'competition' ever, why bother to gain an advantage in this way? If you don't know, wait for one you do - your life will not be irreparably damaged :whatever: In fact, so unimportant is this thread, I will probably delete this remark a few hours from now, once I've come to realise what a waste of time even typing it was.

:rofl: you should delete your post on this top of page, what, the FORUM rules saying , its a flame for nothing. i watched tat serveral times btw.

its not cheating.

The topic title is GUESS the movie caption, not GOOGLE the movie caption, if you want to play Google the movie caption, make a new thread so you can google the images. I bet it will be loads of fun.

You are missing the point completely.

The game is: GUESS the movie caption, it doesnt matter where he got the movie caption from, the game is so you have to GUESS it, not Google it.

With your reasoning, you can join a TV-Quiz, and look up their answers in a encyclopedia, because that's where they got the answers from. -_- :rolleyes:

i aint missing the point!

"Yes sneez so??????? You want involve me with that???? Its deadboy who googled it not me!!! Take it ffs "

is tha so hard to understand?