pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

*fascination and yes i do, he shares a lot of my interests, neuroscience, gaimz, and giving to other ppl (op. sharecraft, TTTT, etc) and tbh I wish I had as much "will to do" and free time as he does to make awesome things like operation sharecraft or killing all diablo 3 bosses with my eyes closed.

I think he's entertaining, you are free to agree or disagree with me but isn't the general purpose of this thread entertainment? :P

Last edited:
:lol:

0Aovc.jpg

tbh fifa should put in a new rule that when theres super clear video evidence that a player took a dive without even being touched or tripping himself... that player should be suspended for 1 game after, 3 games suspension for the second offence and a 3rd offence would be a 10 games suspension

would make the whole sport better... this is just sad

tbh fifa should put in a new rule that when theres super clear video evidence that a player took a dive without even being touched or tripping himself... that player should be suspended for 1 game after, 3 games suspension for the second offence and a 3rd offence would be a 10 games suspension

would make the whole sport better... this is just sad

If they do that, entire Barcelona can quit.