Hey Long Time !!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mIRC has been shareware since ages. Just use something else if you don't want to support the developers. If you're running Windows I can't really recommend anything that isn't shareware/trial, but if you're on linux/osx, check out irssi.

Hey joko !! :) wen i used to install irc i used an older version which u didnt have to pay for does that still work ? dont get me wrong i dont mind supporting people but i dont use it enough to justify the price :O :hump:

Fuck me, stomp, then dunc and now bsk!!alreet fellas how u doing?? Dunc n bsk u online much in general these days??

yooo Stompa m8! Nice to see u around again! :D
maybe we're lucky to get to play a pug in a few days :)

cheers!

ha ha u can laugh!! so when we doing an oldskooler night?? use pug ts?? im sure i remem kickin ur ass mark

no time for playing these days, but still look at the pictures thread once in a while ;)

Lol i cant believe this is still going ... just thought i would drop by and take a look.. Dunno if any one still around that would remember me :P but i miss the old ut days. Could do with a time machine :stompa:

OMG! isnt this a blast from a distant past.....

:wave: xxx