Hey Long Time !!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Stompa

Jul 15, 2001
In your ASS
Lol i cant believe this is still going ... just thought i would drop by and take a look.. Dunno if any one still around that would remember me :P but i miss the old ut days. Could do with a time machine :stompa:

Hey ;) not much tbh yako just the usual boring stuff that tends to happen wen u gettin older work work and more work lol....Play a couple of games every now and then but nothin hectic like fps anymore i cant keep up :P

Still some of u around then hehe :) keep tryin to "like" comments lol..... And as for pug i havent had UT installed for years , i think my disk is in the loft XD

Hi there, been a while since I last saw that name!

Yeah, there are a few of us around still :)
#utapug is probably the most active channel on uta IRC (connect with bacon.utassault.net and not irc.utassault.net), so that's where all the banter/chitchat happens.

/ LilFvB (FvB's little brother)

Lol TIMMMMMAAAAAAAAH , and yer BN i remember the X Vs FDC :P Miss them days so so much now good to see you guyz still around ;) Dj Al = Gay fish ? im sure i used to write that too ya :stompa:

Hey morph !! and mebbe ill install ut when i get 5 mins ! What you all playin nowadays ? i guess u dont play ut 24/7 no more :)