Pug cup 2012 - betting thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of the teams but I'd put my money on Team 6 with Useless ending up last. It's just a habit of his, losing. :poke:

Come On Ladies!

PLACE UR BETS!!

Which 4 TEAMS goes to SEMI FINALS
Which 2 TEAMS plays in FINAL
Which TEAM Wins FINAL
Which TEAM Wins 3rd PLACE

:):)

As soon as you lose you can quit pretending and come home to a warm penis and a comfortable bumshag. <3

Good news is I've got some great tacs ideas for 3v3. Bad news is I'm not capping. Term, I vote we mutiny during the warmup. :blackeye:

same except swap team 7 with 8

From Group A:
Team 1 & Team 5 to progress

From Group B:
Team 2 & Team 7

Hoping that 1 Faces 7, 2 faces 5.

I have no idea what happens so i'm saying 2 vs 7 final and 7 wins as the surprise package of the competition.

agree with od

A: 1 and 5
B: 2 and 7

i think team 7 is the strongest overall fragwise if they all bring their A game (I personally think the most underrated player in this event is kaka i woulda ranked him same as axl/cyborg/prom, maybe even higher :o )

and for those who don't know him Squirrel used to pretty much lead CoH in it's "glory days" (even if he was never officially clan leader) he sure was one of the best NA assaulters sniperwise (only player ive seen snipe better than him consistantly is wish tbh) obviously with 110 ping he doesnt snipe as good as ping 30 but he's still a force to be reckoned with..... if he still can hit stuff, he's prolly really rusty.

although my final vote for overall winrar is team 2: best player of the tournament should win the tournament for his team especially if its 3v3 so ya OD all the way!

p.s. i like my team thx dj!

Last edited:
I'm determined that it will be because of me :P

Twnz, will you be around for upcoming Survivors? We're thinking of doing one maybe September, and I thought about doing one of my own after that. Fact is we need more good players, DJ getting too cocky :trout:

Maybe not the one in September, but quite possibly the next one.

chin

Maybe not the one in September, but quite possibly the next one.

chin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.