Pics from my visit at hospital 2day

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

here my lil Morphine machine u can just see on the left. had a lil button i cud just press and it would pump into me

Last edited:
I've been thinking about playing football again, but now^ Not so much.
I hope your leg will heal up well and quickly.
I'd sue the guy if I were you if it happened like you said. 92 minute and he jumped your leg with both feet only because they were losing

Well its one of those things that you call "freak accident" mic. The famous once in a million... but stu is kinda magnetic to those kind of stuff ;)

fuck yes! I dont seem to have much luck :(

@Mic, yea i am mate,solicitors said i got a very very good case. With the extent of the injury, and having emergency surgery on my leg, the refs match report etc etc got a brilliant case. Alot of ppl have said i will get a massive payout, i dunno... :/

Oh man that is bad :/ All the best for the long way to recovery. Who ever kicked you like that, what an asshole. Well I can think of a few other words.. :(

Here a :beer: to make you feel better.

Hello. Not that anyone would be interested but as I created a thread I thought I'd give ya the ending. Finally settled a payout after all this time. Not as much as I would have hoped (20+k) but its enough to finally bury it. £15,500 is what Iv settled for. Nice amount to put in my bank, and even thinking of playing footy again!!!

gratz on teh moonies stu and thanks for giving us an update

I have one question, how long did it take for you to walk again after a surgery like that?

also a pic of the scar would be nice

is that a weird thing to ask?:confused:

If you were to take that picture HTML requested, could you hold a peeled banana next to the scar to give us an idea of how big it is in reality? Thanks!

Also cheers! :D

Edit,

An orange would be quite nice too actually.

Last edited:
thanks for making me feel less weird blondie :love: