Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Going to be hard to find a hidden gem. Even the weak countries stars are very highly priced. For example Lewandowski is a good player, but lets face it, he is in the weakest team and should not be higher priced than the majority of strikers who frequent good teams. He is the same price as Torres....

Torres scored 11 goals in 49 matches in this season
Lewandowski scored 30 in 46 matches

and Poland isnt the weakest team, i think Poland has better team than Greece and Czech Republic at the moment ;)

Like I said, Lewandowski is a really good player, but for his club. If you throw Van Persie in the worst team but give him same value as he would with NL, it would be useless. You should be given a value on your capability in the team that you are apart of. Although Torres hasn't had a great season, I would bet a lot he will score more than Lewandowski this summer, in the groups alone.

England aren't bad ratings no, but theres no player I trust to get the points. Who can you see scoring? Team looks devoid of ideas vs fucking Belgium and Norway. I anticipate 0-0 and 1-0 every game for England.

Germans overpriced big time.

Netherlands are best value IMO but tough group. Russia are favourites in their group, so I can understand why their values are very high.

Sweden are decent value as well. Nasri is probably the biggest bargain on there, or Jelavic.

England aren't bad ratings no, but theres no player I trust to get the points. Who can you see scoring? Team looks devoid of ideas vs fucking Belgium and Norway. I anticipate 0-0 and 1-0 every game for England.

Germans overpriced big time.

Netherlands are best value IMO but tough group. Russia are favourites in their group, so I can understand why their values are very high.

Sweden are decent value as well. Nasri is probably the biggest bargain on there, or Jelavic.

No Nasri or Jelavic in sweden you bab00n!

Naise 18 teams

I just realised Kranjcar who struggled to get in Spurs team, has same value as Spurs best player, valued at £30m, Modric.......... Some of these ratings are well dodgy.

how does this work guys??!?!?

i pick 15 players before it starts tomorrow at 1745.
Shall i field the players in first lineup which is about to play that day? Then i change my substitutes to saturday games if my subs play on that day? SO i need to be reallly active changing my subs after each day?? Otherwise i miss those points if my sub sits on bench when its game.

Second question is about transfers? I can only make 1 new player into team before Matchday2 which is after 4 days?
True ye?

It's all in the rules page but basically:

You can substitute any player that has played with someone who has not yet played between match days. i.e between midnight on matchday and 5pm on following matchday. Aslong as the player is not sent off.

The same applies to the captain who gets double points.

The transfers section in rules explains, you can only transfer after each round. So all 16 teams need to play before you are allowed 1 transfer. Then I believe it is unlimited transfers when groups end.

ah i c

does that mean that i should change CAP after each day to a player in my team or on my bench that still hasnt played?
That way gives me more points?

If i set a player from Group A as Cap for tomorrow then i change late Friday night to captain another player in my team that plays on Saturday like German player?

same goes with changing the subs between each days then.

Yes, although you will only get double points for your captain whoever it is after matchday 1.

You can do it that way to see who can get you extra but ofc you risk if they get a red or something or you change your cap to sum1 on day 4 and he doesnt end up playing.

scaled.php