Soon.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blood raven: im pretty sure i killed her in 5-6 hits with my barb and i think i recall 2 shotting her with my assasin....

Try again with a sorc, or any non-op pre-lvl 18 char (cause nearly everyone is op after 18... ). Also I'm talking about my 1st experience with D2, only Hell mode is hard after you've played long enough on the ladder.

Also Andariel a challenge? what? 1 anti poison and a normal health pot, avoid the dumb spray she does, rest is auto attacks lol.

It will be harder. Remember that this is just a bit of one of the very first acts, on the easiest difficulties. Internal betters at Blizzard think it will be months till the game is truely beaten.

Well I'm looking forward to it then, but I still doubt it'll be harder knowing you can't costumize your skill tree.. all your cards are already dealt.

YOUR FACE IS ALREADY DEALT

the custom rune system/ limited active skills system/cooldown if u switch abilities

is your tech tree bitch

its just not in the form of a tree.....

the custom rune system/ limited active skills system/cooldown if u switch abilities

....really? :rofl:

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/basics.shtml
You customize your skills depending on how you want to build your character, there are countless viable choices for every class. And I do mean countless (20 possible points on each may I refresh your mind)

On D3 you get ALL of your skills/runes unlocked as you level up, what customization? The choice between a very limited amount of runes? That you swap as you'd swap a type of weapon depending on who you're going to be fighting? And you have the audacity to compare both games on that aspect. How far did you get in D2? I'm certain you either quit before Nightmare or fled as soon as you saw someone immune to physical attacks, regretting there and then on how you built him/her :P

Last edited:
D3 actually got more possible builds compared to d2.

Also In the later levels you just can't swap runes/skills during a run, as you will lose a certain buff.

Thanks for enlighten me, I hadn't looked that far into it. Read into it and the rune effects are pretty neat, but some seem obviously superior the others so don't see the reason for swaping often, especially on barb and monk, won't know without playing tho.
No1 mentioned gemcrafting, at all, seems to be one of the best new features.

I still think D2 is slightly more customizable as well as reliable, mostly in the longrun, skill/stat costumization and runewords (altho runewords only came out in lod) seem more fun than unlocking almost everything as you level up without proposing a choise of a premade build, which was the core to making a good player get passed Hell in d2, that's also why I mentioned difficulty earlier on...well, on that aspect I can't say much since I don't know how hard Inferno mode will be.

Last edited:
midnight ! :party:

200px-Female_pair.jpg

found u and pit waiting for midnight

stupid stores won't open untill 8 am 2morrow :mad:

"but html y u so dumb and no dl it from blizz website u cud play @ midnite"

-cuz i wanna try and get a collectors edition

Diablo-3-Collectors-Edition.jpg

I got me cdkey since yesterday ^^
game downloaded and will be able to install at 17;01 today then waiting till midnight for the opening... and when all servers crash! :P

click on screen kill demons

repeat ad infinitum

they just make you do that in the coolest way possible

Status
Not open for further replies.