Guess the UT-ASSAULT-MAP caption!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmmmm my desktop computer's harddrive decided to stop being recognized as a boot device yesterday after 4.5 years of flawless service, i've found out on forums that it's a common problem due to a faulty firmware on most if not all of the seagate barracudas manufactured before december 2008. I updated the firmware but my PC still won't boot :| HDDs are still working just fine in a sense though, booting on ubuntu (that thing is so fucking amazing) I had no problem making a backup on an external HDD.... but it still doesn't fix my main ''booting'' problem.

tl;dr don't have a PC with UT right now....

since you think the thread is gay now phoboss why don't YOU post the next caption :P

(if you don't i may be able to within 24/48 hours)

Last edited:
Allrighty then...

4faea34bbb431e70fc220100.jpg

ooooo that looks a lot like losttemple but then again theres some screenies i don't quite recognize :|

don't think it's losttemple.

This map is too obscure for this thread, phoboss. Was it ever on nalicity?

Was it ever on nalicity?

I believe it was.

I'm just pointing out, how those unknown maps are killing this thread. So if u want, Ill tell u the name of this one and next time please use normal maps, that most of us know, so everyone can guess.

I believe it was.

I'm just pointing out, how those unknown maps are killing this thread. So if u want, Ill tell u the name of this one and next time please use normal maps, that most of us know, so everyone can guess.

u are not long enough in this scene to actually know nalicity or know if this map eva was pld on a proper server

the maps i and some other use been definatly pld more than a few times on servers out there

servers like orange custom, dfp or damit

using normal maps just makes it far easier 4 me..so go on :)

It's Solstice, probably one of the oldest custom maps I have (from late 1999!).

I'm not going to be in a position to post a new map though, so can someone fill my spot?

Solstice it is, gj :)

18 - Snuggs
10 - html
8 - Ulv , seas, §phere
7 - Axl, Weirdo
5 - Phoboss, Cyborg
2 - Solar
1 - Kaka, NoMercy, Samy, Nuts, jEr Kr4ZyIv4N, Prom, nightwing`, Quasi^

(yet Im not long enough in the scene, to know 12 years old maps, right snuggs? ;) )