unban Samy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

unban Samy

• Total voters

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Seriously, he's nuts und full of shit. That's why his posts are fun.

I find it quite not-hetero that he got banned over nothing.

afaik he got banned AFTER being warned 3 times about posting totally random unfunny bs and he ignored the warnings...

JpIvY.gif

afaik he got banned AFTER being warned 3 times about posting totally random unfunny bs and he ignored the warnings...

So you can get banned for posting 'not-funny' pictures in the 'pictures pictures pictures'- thread?
And AFAIK the warnings were given out by 'members', they weren't actually warnings done through PM by an admin.

Totally agree with Sneez.

Furthermore retards can't help being retarded, blame it on their lack of oxygen.
(Take this with a grain of salt ofc ;) )

1 month is too long!
His spam is what spawned the guess the sshot thread!
This is a serious concern.

So you can get banned for posting 'not-funny' pictures in the 'pictures pictures pictures'- thread?
It's more that he was quadposting++, digging up threads and starting threads making demands (like wanting the admins to make him a map) in totally wrong sections of the forum.
We've had a thread in the moderator's section since new year's discussing what to do about him.

lively forum? You kidding. :rofl:

Like endor posted, retarded not funny, stupid posts are not a sign of "live".
If you want them, replace samy with a bot that randomly start threads with random strange pictures and random words.

Whether he is dumb as fuck (if he didnt react to ULV pms) or he's just trolling around (which i personally believe). In both cases it's better that he's temp. banned.

And ofc the "d1ng d0ng lolol MoD connection" is trying to unban him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Let's post, before zé germans get here :uhh:

typicall how all ADC members who replied in this thread want to keep him banned :rolleyes: !

x

lively forum? You kidding. :rofl:

Like endor posted, retarded not funny, stupid posts are not a sign of "live".
If you want them, replace samy with a bot that randomly start threads with random strange pictures and random words.

Whether he is dumb as fuck (if he didnt react to ULV pms) or he's just trolling around (which i personally believe). In both cases it's better that he's temp. banned.

And ofc the "d1ng d0ng lolol MoD connection" is trying to unban him. :rolleyes:

:lol: I posted that poll on my own behalf. Even if he was from >swap< I would have made this post.

I think it's just weird that somebody get's banned for making retarded posts. It was not like he was doing it on purpose (I think, otherwise he's a very good troll) or that he was hurting anybody with it, he never flamed or broke any rules.