Awesome upcomming FPS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Seems pretty nice, just got done applying for a key, I remember playing the 1st Tribes game a while ago, was pretty fun.

i dont really fancy the longggg mapppsss shizzle. but the fast gameplay in some maybe smaller maps would be cool :)
Would test it for sure thou :D

yeah he didn't show the smallest map in this vid, but if you go at it properly you can make it from the enemy flag to yours in less than 25 seconds on most maps

yes, yes it is very good (for a less biased opinion ask mcneill on irc)

but i haven't played it in a few weeks for 3 reasons:
1) after 1 of the patches i got some annoying lag, felt like low FPS but i doubt it was graphics related. The patch notes did say a couple of times they fiddled with "gameplay and network performance". -it's fixed now tried it for 10 min. felt totally lag free
2)after 1 of the patches the game launcher/update hi-command (cheaper version of steam) kept crashing while trying to apply the update -_-. - fixed now, the whole hi-command interface has changed too, it's much better
3) gaming ADD, i play 2 many gamez -_- (recently: rome total war AUGGHHH nostalgia, Heroes III of might and magic NOSTALGIA, HoN .. must get 1700 rating, World of Tanks zomg new french tanks! :|

I plan to play it again in the near future, I completed a survey about the beta once and read all the patchlogs since and was very pleased to see they addressed some (not all :( ) of my specific concerns.

I do have high hopes for this game atm.

Last edited:
big patch today, they are still making major changes to the game, looking good so far

There are now 9 classes instead of 12 (Pathfinder, Sentinel, Infiltrator, Soldier, Technician, Raider, Juggernaut, Doombringer, Brute).

Increased damage by roughly 8% on Juggernaut’s Fusion Mortar. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee