Skyrim

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Anybody playing?

Bought it as a wild guess, seen so much about it on the interwebz. And I'm kinda liking it so far! (lvl 8, shit is so cash). Being a fugly orc female melee thingy.

I just have a few questions though:

Where can you see which kind of class you are ? (LOL?) I just made a bad ass orc, took on all heavy armor I could, and went slashing things.

A mate of mine made a not hetero High Elf, but he did the same thing, he puts on all heavy armor he could and went on slashing things? (Isn't that bad?)
Does there come a point where you get to choose or something? I see people talking about 'Yadada jollywagging I'm a lvl 30 rogue/mage/warrior/<insert class>'

Okay, so Guardian Stones or whatever are the key it seems. Going to bed now, more Skyrim tomorrow!

skyrim is like oblivion there aint no class and stuff everyone can do anything you get better at what you choose to use

and what i hated about oblivion is that every enemies scale to your level, so basically you could complete the whole game level 1

i don't like an rpg where levelling up doesnt mean you're stronger than the same enemy you fought 5 min ago :/

This game is great ! really immersive ! I'm level 26 or so
As html said you don't choose your class you only get better at what u decide to use
Theres also a characteristic ( magicka, health and energy) to pick every time u lvl up according to what you want to play.
There's also schools and guilds where you can learn new stuff and really long quests to do( school of mage , thieves guild for instance ) but you can make everything.
Afaik the only important choice in the game is to join either the imperials or the rebels but I dont know the consequences yet

skyrim is like oblivion there aint no class and stuff everyone can do anything you get better at what you choose to use

and what i hated about oblivion is that every enemies scale to your level, so basically you could complete the whole game level 1

i don't like an rpg where levelling up doesnt mean you're stronger than the same enemy you fought 5 min ago :/

dunno about Oblivion, but I'm getting destroyed a lot of the time when I go into places which are meant for later, or even some quests I'm supposed to do now, so I don't think its the same!

Yeah i Was lvl 1 and exploring when i found a master vampire i couldnt bêat. 20 lvl latêr i one shot him

started playing it since last week and to be honest. It's nice, but it misses the great feeling that dark souls gave me. It's hardly a challenge and I dont feel excited when I kill a 'difficult' boss. But it's big and alot to do so thats nice.