mi5 Legends we said before WAR

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Could it have been that they were just far better than you and your ego can't cope with that?

Better to say they cheated so you feel better eh? :)

that i can handle what and I didnt say they cheated

but I still find it funny that so many "top clans" left when las136 was released

that is a fact and it happened

you ask anyone that knows me and they will thell you I have no ego and I think of myself as one of the weaker DoG members I am under no illusion, but I consider myself a good team player.

If you can explain to me why all those clans left when the tighter cheat protection was introduced then I may understand ?

If not I will draw my own conclusions like most of the peeps have that stayed and kept the leauge alive

I think this is a sorry excuse for a flame thread! Come on m8s, put your heart into it. :D

Could it have been that they were just far better than you and your ego can't cope with that?

Better to say they cheated so you feel better eh? :)

1 thing is If they are better, another thing is if they did cheat.
If they are better why then leave the league one at the sudden, why not stay and keep
owning ?

Im just a big noob so thing about it, but im still here with you.