musicquiz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

@ solar have you waited a few seconds? in round 10 theres currently a break of 40 seconds...

and seas did you get that in the javascript console or what?

its not that simple ... ive tried youtube before but they kept deleting videos on a daily if not hourly basis so i switched to vimeo

they dont delete established, official videos of popular songs with 1m+ views, do they?

looks to me like this problem here is vimeos fault

flash player is up2date ;/

im using google chrome and the music started before i put in a nick lol. after that it worked fine though :) it's fun! well done!

i switched to a different player could those who had problems with the playback please check on it again? especially seas^^

it works but proper music is needed

EDIT: and more, since i played like 4 rounds and i allready heard like 5-6 songs for the second time

it works but proper music is needed

EDIT: and more, since i played like 4 rounds and i allready heard like 5-6 songs for the second time
yeah due to my switch to a different hoster yesterday i had to readd most of the songs and this means cutting the music, uploading it and submitting in to the database for each song... but more will come soon =)

the thing with "proper" music is that everyone has a different music taste so there is no such thing as proper music, heck i even agree with ulv that most of this is pop crap but this is the stuff most people will recognize which leads to more people being able to enjoy the game

make it appear post-game only, for like a minute? with countdown to next game

could be an option, i intendend to display the winner in the post-game though, maybe even give more points for certain categories such as "most accurate answers" or even fun stuff like "slowest typer" so it would be too much if you display a chat and this statistics... but ill think about a way to implement it i think =D it really is kinda missing ^^