Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mr. Whine, wtf? I only whine when I lose.

Actually yeah I see your point.

Nice to be missed but tbh I'm just not interested any more. This place is at doornail levels in terms of death and there's still too many King Canutes.

Maybe I'll see some of you on pubs or pugs once in a while but, without bothering to do a farewell thread for the eight people still here, I'm out.

Nice playing with (most of) you, thanks for the fun :clap:

And Mym remains deic :bowdown:

i miss my old wanker m8s in AoR, havent really had any luck trying to reconnect with anyone, been speaking with Natsi ones in a while but the rest is gone
Bit sad tbh had so much fun with em in the past, sharing vids of webcam ummm wanking and such was abit weird now when thinking about it like 8 years later or sumthing but we had damn fun playing together.

We had a few swedes with early 10mbit cons that owned with sniper like Binladin and some others and the rest of us went on with 56k conns and came up with tonns of launching strats and had to deal with pingtiming shots like aiming 1 meter ahead of ppl running one direction to hit and we got failry good at it and then by mooning and trying to distract out omponents with dirty languages binds tought by our fellow forange players like Menace and mr Hump we managed pretty nice i have to remember, mostly we had damn much fun:cool:

I miss Plonko. Wait a minute...no I don't. As for you other cunts. Fuck off the lot of you. Especially Optical. or whatever it is he is calling hmself these days. Cuntical more like.

I miss soldierboy and teh fag nuts and the rest of the AoR members! great time in irc ! :D :D