Where's everyone?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pug0507.jpg

...we need to organize a UTA online reunion where we all get to play again.

Great idea. Perhaps an old skooler who's still around (I'm assuming there still are some..) send a mass mailer out? We old timers might need some help getting the thing installed, haven't set foot in a UT map for 6yrs...:rofl:

Good times.

You guys should think about joining a pug sometime. #utapug

1 hour or so of fun, with tactics, automatic server setup and ts fun!

Im here.. got a whole other life now. Living together and got a stepdaughter and soon gonna be a dad :D

Yeah I hope the forusm never shut down. This was an important place in my youth :-D (should I be embarassed to tell that?) ;)

If you are serious with a reunion maybe you wanna try phear. iirc he accidently sent me an ICQ message like 1 or 2 years back as he still had the number from the time when he was arranging matches for NRG. So maybe he still has all them numbers there.

or try actually also forum PMs. some get email reminders.

Last edited:
You last visited: 11-09-2010 at 14:53
Time flies by real quick! League seems to be very dead atm. Any old timers still playing this game or is it mostly fresh blood?
Would be great fun to participate in a fun game once again but I reckon I would get hammered soon as I spawn on the battlefield :D
And wheres my birthday thread you guys forget things :nono:

Im engaged since 1,5 years and will get married in july 2012 :)