Where's everyone?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

haha you're all wrong, I came back before 2015. Well that's while we still have electricity here in Portugal, before someone takes it.

Well I'm pretty fine now a days, but sometimes I remember and miss my UT times, I think I'm even gonna install UT again!! Nice to see some known faces still around, sad to see the league so empty tho, we need to organize a UTA online reunion where we all get to play again.

Best Regards,

clearing out my loft of old PC bits I found my shuttle PC which has my UT installed on it, if I get chance I might fire up UT this evening and spend 3 hours downloading patches and getting kicked off servers because of all the hacks I made over the years. mt ,ini file was about a gig....

i´ll marry you both;) have 2 warn you tho, i managed to find the mysterious cave after all these years so i got a 2ye old kid now and 2nd one on its way :stompa:

Congratulations m8, look after them, they will teach you so much....