Join the utassault.net Steam Group!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

starcraft was amazing in its time when the only rts out there was like warcraft II, Dune, im not even sure if age of empires and command and conquer were out yet....

starcraft I missions, and brood war the expansion, were very repetitive : (build a base, trash the opponents base). So the gameplay didn't vary much, but the music graphics (for the time) and story were and still are epic.

in sc2 you get a modern amazing rts, so many varieties of missions while still being faithfull to the original, im not done yet but so far im really impressed entertained and ...... brutalized :hangover: (for playing the campaign on brutal)

Not played any Starcraft but if you want a great RTS with a difference try Company of Heroes :thumb:

Got two Guest Passes for Killing Floor up for grabs, that will let you get the feel of the game before they run out.
It's a kind of co-operative shoot-em-up-horror, quite a blast.
Not sure how long you'll be able to play, maybe a week or two. So the first two ppl who dibs them that have a Steam account can have them to try out the game.

Just post your interest here and I'll see if I can transfer the passes over.

Killing Floor is semi fun, we did it at a Lan once, entertaining Co-op shooter, but left 4 dead is wayyy more fun.

Okies guys, you need to add me as friend in steam or give me whatever email you want the invite sent to.

:coolflip: