Last Man Standing Survivor Series Today 20GMT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Very Simple! - Its the last man standing mod, in a structured format shown below!

5 Rounds - 12 Players

12 Player Format:
Round 1: 12 Players - Winner Progresses to Final, 1 Person Eliminated [Deck16]
Round 2: 10 Players - Winner Progresses To Final, 2 People Eliminated [Liandri]
Round 3: 7 Players - Winner Progresses To Final, 2 People Eliminated [StalwartXL]
Round 4: 4 Players - Winner & Runner Up Progress To Final, Rest Elminated [Fractal Reactor]

Final: Winner Round 1, Winner Round 2, Winner Round 3, Winner Round 4, Runner Up Round 4 [Deck16]

Other Formats
Its possible to do a larger then 12 person format if we get enough interest. It will still be in the same structure above, except more people will be eliminated per round.

Special Rule: If you win a round and wish to participate in further rounds, you can do so. You may want to do this if you wish to hunt down a person that you see as a threat, or to help one of your "friends" out. Or you simply dont want to be bored waiting!

However you run the risk that you will be eliminated if you come in a knockout spot. E.g if you win round 1. And play in round 2 AND you come last. You are eliminated from the tournament. The person that came second in that round will take your spot in the final.

Other rules: Anything goes!! You are free to form allies, hide, lame!!! whatever you like. I suggest you take out the biggest threats first.

Im only running this if we manage to get 12 people at least!

Signups:
XB
Torp
Axl
Twnz
Prom
Sandy
WeeZy
Teks
Pitbull
Waynos
skalman
Sphere

Last edited:
Fuckin' hell.... lms, aka my 2nd fav mod only being topped by tlms which hasn't been played for like 5 years... And I'm on a bloody laptop 5miles away from civilization and a decent wifi.

Sniff

Hope to see something like this again in the future :shout:

May as well cancel, was a nice idea but already excuses coming out because theres potential for a surprise winner.

I will stick around for a little bit but if nothing happening in next 15mins, unsign me please.

oh fs.
Couldn't you have made this thread yesterday? I didn't bring my laptop, only got the shitty netbook and palm-sized mouse :mad:

Was quite nice!

Results:

Round 1: [Deck16]
Winner - Inspire
Out - Skalman

Round 2: [Liandri]
Winner - Torp
Out - Waynos, Prom

Round 3: [StalwartXL]
Winner - Pitbull
Out - Sphere, Twmz

Round 4: [Fractal Reactor]
Winner - Weezy
Qualifier - Teks
Out - XB, Axl

Final Round:
Participants: Inspire, Torp, Pitbull, Weezy, Teks

Standings:
1. Torp
2. Inspire
3. Weezy
4. Teks
5. Pitbull

Sphere was playing with 140 f1 and twnz was playing from China so that explains the early exit. Some people didnt know feign death = suicide which caught sphere and weezy out. TBH neither did I:D

gg and well played to torp and thanks to waynos, pit, skal, sphere for making up the numbers else it would have been cancelled

Last edited:
surv1.jpg

surv2.jpg

Lol..was fun mate gg & gj!! :thumb: Played first round and UT was like in slo-mo!!! Disconnected to correct and went out in second round!!! should have stayed in slo-mo ffs!!! Was wondering where everyone was getting snipers from, was like killed 3 or 4 times looking for pick ups! Only realised with 2 lives left I already had it!!! hahaha!!! Oh well, know better for next time! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah so Im going to do another today @ 20GMT if enough interest, was quite fun last time anyway.

Signups (can adjust if we get more then 12, not a problem!):
XB
Torp
Weezy
HTML
MeX
Sphere
Exider
Fury
Teks
Ulv (if no clan match)
Vcore
Waynos
Axl

Round 1: 14 Players - Winner Progresses to Final, 2 Person Eliminated [Deck16]
Round 2: 11 Players - Winner Progresses To Final, 2 People Eliminated [Liandri]
Round 3: 8 Players - Winner Progresses To Final, 2 People Eliminated [StalwartXL]
Round 4: 5 Players - Winner & Runner Up Progress To Final, Rest Elminated [Viridian-Tourney]

Final: Winner Round 1, Winner Round 2, Winner Round 3, Winner Round 4, Runner Up Round 4 [Mavolence]

Rules: NONE, except you cant camp inside door in StalwartXL. Anything thing else is allowed. You are free to form allies, hide, talk in chat, talk in spec, whatever you like. I suggest you take out the biggest threats first.

!!!REMEMBER FAKE DEATH KILLS YOU & YOU WILL LOSE A LIFE!!! (suicide)

Last edited:
Was quite nice again! 14 players this time! I find it quite fun for me since i never seem to reach the final direct, so i have to keep trying till the final round. maybe its not same sort experience for those that qualify early and can only spec? could you guys let me know if you prefer to continue playing or to spec? I got a alternative system which help those people that won the rounds so they can keep playing and have an advantage in the next rounds.

Results:

Round 1: [Deck16] Players: XB, Torp, Weezy, HTML, MeX, Sphere, Exider, Fury, Teks, Ulv, Vcore, Waynos, Axl, Pitbull
Winner - Exider
Out - HTML, Waynos

Round 2: [Liandri] Players: XB, Torp, Weezy, MeX, Sphere, Fury, Teks, Ulv, Vcore, Axl, Pitbull
Winner - Pitbull
Out - Sphere, Torp

Round 3: [StalwartXL] Players: XB, Weezy, MeX, Fury, Teks, Ulv, Vcore, Axl
Winner - Ulv
Out - Fury, Axl

Round 4: [Viridian-Tourney] Players: XB, Weezy, MeX, Teks, Vcore
Winner - Teks
Qualifier - XB
Out - Weezy, Vcore, Mex

Final Round: [Malevolence] Players: Exider, Pitbull, Ulv, Teks, XB

Final Standings:
1. Ulv
2. Teks
3. Exider
4. XB
5. Pitbull
6. Weezy
7. Vcore
8. Mex
9. Fury
10. Axl
11. Torp
12. Sphere
13. Waynos
14. HTML

well some of the results were a suprise, we certainly have some LMS experts in our ranks and some of our better fraggers got eliminated early!

The last round, Exider had a 2-1-1 advantage over Ulv and Teks. But was taken out. Then Teks and Ulv faced eachother with 1 life each. Ulv made the shots to win the decisive battle.

gg and well played to ULV! actually winnng something for once http://www.blameulv.com

Last edited:
Enjoyed this. I feel a bit ashamed of hiding in stalwart till 9-1, poor wez :(