Can't move mouse

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bossk

spammer extrordinare
May 30, 2002
Shangri-la
Hello,
Ive just reinstalled UT yesterday and everything worked fine. After Ive installed the Assault Bonus packs (downloaded from uta site) I can't move my mouse in game or in game menu. I just doesnt react although I can see the UT mouse pointer normally :confused:

Any help would be appreciated :)

Can't move mouse

weights.jpg

In 2 out of 10 UT starts i've the same error. Then i exit UT by using the keyboard and start again, then it works fine.
Noticed that it happened after i installed and used the new OpenGL driver.

I can't fix your problem, Bart, but I have a similar thing: when I join a certain server (can't remember which, might be DoG Customs) my weapon hand defaults to right hand, when on all other servers it's on centre, which is as it should be. How can a server change your mouse settings? Anyone know?

In 2 out of 10 UT starts i've the same error. Then i exit UT by using the keyboard and start again, then it works fine.
Noticed that it happened after i installed and used the new OpenGL driver.

I had this issue, i can't remember how i fixed it, i know that UT behaved like it wasn't first application running just like it was in 'background' if that makes sense to you :P I minimalized it by alt tab and then back in and seemed fine.