April Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
The optional maps remain unmodified.

Games that are score wise not submitted from one team, (Responsible: Clan Leader, Squad Leader, Squad Match Arranger) are taken for granted as not played. Two games are advised for all leagues. Of course you can play more.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: -ud-
Division #1
Non-Movers: -ud-, ~PGS~, TNT
Promoted: ~dzz~, [NAC], A*Team|, =]DoG[= @ 1196 pts

two-V-two Assault - Champs: }Ni{
Division #1
Non-Movers: }Ni{, ¤]P0L[¤, -]FiRE[-, ~dzz~

Insta Assault, Pro Assault - Champs: None
Division #hz

The Leagues are clanless.

Last edited:
you dont think its taking the piss that we are the only active team in Div 2

I think its time to rethink the leauge or maybe let it die

cause tbh I cant see the point of it continuing like this

Why not make it one div and let the active clans play. A-Team is not active anyway so put them in HZ plz :)

Solved! Have fun. :)

Last edited:
well I think its about time admin listened to the clans after alll we are the leauge

and the challange thing is just a waste of time tbh hardley gonna be a big influx of clans and that the leauge is dead
"Long live the Leauge"

its time have a ladder with x amount of matches a month any new clan can just join

the leauge is more about fun than winning it these days

all the peeps that are still active play for fun mainly nowadays

the enjoyment of meeting up on ts having a laugh fragging together

come on peeps lets make the leauge what we want it to be so that it survives for a while longer

lets hear the ideas

I repeat it again one division is set now. The last idea how to continue the normal as league has been reversed.

Having 1 div and playing mostly for fun and not the points is the only logical solution now!

This is still the best FPS so lets just chill and have fun on ts with clanm8s while fragging ppl like Target :)fart:git: :love:) :)

Having 1 div and playing mostly for fun and not the points is the only logical solution now!

This is still the best FPS so lets just chill and have fun on ts with clanm8s while fragging ppl like Target :)fart:git: :love:) :)

:shout: noob re:fart: first try to hit me:P

well I think its about time admin listened to the clans after alll we are the leauge

and the challange thing is just a waste of time tbh hardley gonna be a big influx of clans and that the leauge is dead
"Long live the Leauge"

its time have a ladder with x amount of matches a month any new clan can just join

the leauge is more about fun than winning it these days

all the peeps that are still active play for fun mainly nowadays

the enjoyment of meeting up on ts having a laugh fragging together

come on peeps lets make the leauge what we want it to be so that it survives for a while longer

lets hear the ideas

As has been stated in the past when its been brought up, changing the league format isn't down to admins, its pretty much solely down to Timo.
To change the format means changing the system and hes the only one that can do that, so its down to his willingness and free time as to whether that ever happens, until then the basis of the system stays as it is.

If there isnt an ability to play 4 matches easily in the bottom division (5 teams or acitve HZ teams) then it should have beenmerged into one, it was an oversight by admins.

As has been stated in the past when its been brought up, changing the league format isn't down to admins, its pretty much solely down to Timo.
To change the format means changing the system and hes the only one that can do that, so its down to his willingness and free time as to whether that ever happens, until then the basis of the system stays as it is.

If there isnt an ability to play 4 matches easily in the bottom division (5 teams or acitve HZ teams) then it should have beenmerged into one, it was an oversight by admins.

Cheers m8

at least we got some matches this month :)

so now we gonna have fun when we play wtf. never tried that b4....
Sounds nice...... gonna have fun :)

lets get some matches on the scheduler.

Nice job every1