1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yaya now play sphere so i can play my match, u guys are lagging behind, want it finished by friday!

Could everyone sign this petition to get free^ to not chicken out of playing tomorrow night on account of being too tired?

:deal:

Thanks

Term [2] - Meteor[0]

After 2 -0 Meteor forfeits..

Yes sorry, I was unable to play any longer than 00:05 a.m (gmt) in the for me already early monday morning time. Since you were unfortunately searching the whole time for phoboss as the 1v1 challenger that you expected to play against, instead of me as the diagram explained, we were a little bit handicapped to meet us earlier.

Seeing how slow the cup moves on at the moment we could have played even days later by now, after the named and given timeline. Anyway! Have fun! :)

Last edited:
html 4 - 2 nomercy

yay group 3 final wont be a repeat of semifinal

please please please please vitzy, whole uta is counting on you!!!! please win!!!!

if html wins my group 3 prediction is right:( hope im wrong!

Last edited:
this is the last week I'll be able to be around most of the time, hopefully free is available asap and hopefully his cons is alright once we brawl :thumb:

Imo it would be some good stuff if all the group's finals were scheduled 1 after the other in a day like sat or sunday, from g3 to g1, just have 2 huge fights before the main event, that'd be good times! Bring ze popcorn :user:

this is a good idea, so I suggest we have the finals for all games on sunday evening around 20-21gmt!

if all can play then please do so and let us know