Survivor #4 - The Match!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gotta love the Survivor. Need to play smart. Thing is Meteror that you can actually decide your outcome its not all
total random really. Play smart Ive been to 4 finals now from 2v2/3v3 but only won 2 of them. THis beacuase i did not win
the immunity on the most important map the 3v3 map. Last night that was frigate. We defended it for 3 minutes so i had a really
big chanse of attacking the final obj and win it. As i got the PERM immunity after 4th map i was just observing every1 else
to plan who i was gonna pick if winning frigate. I obeserved for 3 maps and coulnt not find a "really" good fragger on my
own team so i looked on the other team and decided to pick 46=mic.
I got the armor and jumped from cannon up to high but got killed 1 mm from the switch so unlucky. Was 3 guys blocking inside
the last obj room. That close from winning mic to my 2vs2 and then it would have been a GG!

AT LEAST i did not get voted off by XB or any1 else. AS every1 was aiming to vote me off it was hard to plan my gameplay
and tactics.

On first map i decided NOT to win frag on defense cause i did not know how the immunity guy should vote ppl off. Will
he pick the "most Fragger" or the non fragger. I ended up 2nd top fragger on purpose 2 frags away.
I should of won that as i saw my team voted off the less good fragger. From now on i changed strategy to be top fragger instead
i won 3 maps in a row on defense quiet easy. Even though html decided to make it public on siege defense.
I did not want to attack siege map as the longer time we have on defense the bigger chanse is it for me to win the defense
by most frags. That was my plan. We defendede it for 2 min or os. Gave me big chanse on defense which i took.
Most frags by far. From now on after perm im i was just observing who i was gonna pick in the 3v3.
Man fucking frigate...

The 2v2 was kinda unfair to be honest but we did quiet good. I had no coms and Fury not really used to the 2vs2.
On Ballistic we attacked in 5 min i got gen and warhead a nice run but our defense were fucked. We let em throuch to easy at end
where we had no coms and salva just walked it. Won it with 1 min left or so,

Dungoens i fucked up hard at end. Was so close winning it tho. 5 more sec.

Riverbed 3 we held for 4:40 or so but was really tired after 3 hours playing.

Only really sad thing is that salva asked at the 3v3 whos who which kinda killes the essence of survivor. Things is
this way a "LESS GOOD FRAGGER" can NEVER end up in the final. And thats the whole idea with survivor in my honest opinion?
Kinda lame really to ask who is who and pick the best fragger should not be allowed really. AFter that we had no chanse.

otherwise really GG well done useless and html.
try change the rules. No asking next time or i will do the same. Really lame to be honest and REALLY sad for the
less good players. They will never ever end up in the 2v2 that way. And salvas respons that "they could of lied"
is not acceptable.

The suprise part whos who in the 2v2 is the key thing of the whole event but u kinda killed that fun really.....

At least i did not get voted off hi XB

good event, too much dependant on luck......so have to say - sucks balls for that.

:thumb:

as Dj said, there is an element of thinking which goes on, but still you can at any time be back stabbed by someone you've saved previously, or just get a random vote off :crap:

Html asks me why I don't sign and well the above is 1 reason, 2nd one being that it takes away the nature of AS: people not trying on purpose to prevent a vote off, teams not defending properly and even competition between the attackers :uhh:

But looks like people really enjoy it so glad it went well, I usually always watch the 2v2 as it's the most fun part imo :P well done html!

Last edited:
:thumb:

as Dj said, there is an element of thinking which goes on, but still you can at any time be back stabbed by someone you've saved previously, or just get a random vote off :crap:

Html asks me why I don't sign and well the above is 1 reason, 2nd one being that it takes away the nature of AS: people not trying on purpose to prevent a vote off, teams not defending properly and even competition between the attackers :uhh:

But looks like people really enjoy it so glad it went well, I usually always watch the 2v2 as it's the most fun part imo :P well done html!

Many things that make survivor good and bad. From your point of view I can see why you dont want to play. In order for you to succeed you have to play at 30% or you will be outted.

Yesterday I didn't come last in any map, had the immu on last 3 maps, but couldn't vote out the main threat due to perma immu. With my votes I sparred fury twice (even told him in game that I wanted to vote him, but I chose the player that was last instead) of course that was a big mistake cause fury voted me out in the 3v3 and kept dj who was on 0 points.......nice backstab from him, no honor. Frustrating for me because I never played 1 bad round.
From my point of view def perma protects the best fraggers too much, if your the best fragger on the team there is a nice chance to make perma because ....... Your the best fragger, hudson and co have no chance here.
my votes were basically useless because I couldntvote the people I wanted to vote out. Immu covered dj and if you u vote any other top fragger you become untrusted and liable to be voted out next time. To many variables in survivor, only way to save yourself is perma and that is geared towards best fragger.

Wont play again, too long, frustrating and luck dependant, shame because the concept nearly works.

Last edited:
try change the rules. No asking next time or i will do the same. Really lame to be honest and REALLY sad for the
less good players. They will never ever end up in the 2v2 that way. And salvas respons that "they could of lied"
is not acceptable.

I think it's up to the person if he wants to tell the truth or not. The reason why a less good player never ends up in the 2v2 is because almost everytime the bottom player will get voted off, leaving the better fraggers on the team.

Yesterday I didn't come last in any map, had the immu on last 3 maps, but couldn't vote out the main threat due to perma immu. With my votes I sparred fury twice (even told him in game that I wanted to vote him, but I chose the player that was last instead) of course that was a big mistake cause fury voted me out in the 3v3 and kept dj who was on 0 points.......

0 points? Did u not see my frigate def. i end up top with 12 frags or so. way more than you.
Perhaps on attach i had less frags but usually you never get voted out on attach frags its def frags that counts.

And to be honest if i were fury i would also pick the perm guy who got top frags 3-4 maps in a row just to be sure you get a good fragger in the 2v2. Like he should care if you "saved" him or not. Stop cry about that really. I would pick same as he did and so would you have.

Thats the way it should have been and not "asking whos who".........

And its not all luck in survivor.....

Was my 1st survivor so I guess I didnt realy knew what to look for on the last maps :) And since I didnt know who was who (in opposition to Chris the little cheater ;)) I didnt vote anyone off on purpose!

I think we had quite a few hilarious moments, especialy on the higher player numbers and my charges run on Bridge deffinitly gave me the right survivor feeling :D Ill ask Useless if hes doing some vids for this or I actualy might have to figure out how this fraps thing works :lol:

0 points? Did u not see my frigate def. i end up top with 12 frags or so. way more than you.
Perhaps on attach i had less frags but usually you never get voted out on attach frags its def frags that counts.

And to be honest if i were fury i would also pick the perm guy who got top frags 3-4 maps in a row just to be sure you get a good fragger in the 2v2. Like he should care if you "saved" him or not. Stop cry about that really. I would pick same as he did and so would you have.

Thats the way it should have been and not "asking whos who".........

And its not all luck in survivor.....

Just stating what happened, ZERO frags and objectives, voted in by someone who was spared by me, no luck involved here at all. :D

10% luck
90% skill

where did i get my perm im from?
Luck or Skill you think?

Ur just upset Fury picked the one who fragged most on previous maps instead of piccking you.
Like he cares about "u saved" him when it comes to the 2v2

Might need a change or something html!

As it is now theres no really use of winning the map or not. Who cares if you defend golgotha for 2 min or for 7 minutes. It wont help your team in anyway. U just get less time to get the obj on the attacks. But that doesnt really matter as the immunity then will be the obj closer the start of the map.

Perhaps there would be more benefits with defending the map longer? Like the team who wins the map will vote off BOTH the on ur own team + the player on the other team. Then they can kick the high fragger off that team. I dunno really.

Why is it always the low fraggers that gets kicked. Where did this come from. That doesnt really make senes either in my opinion. Isnt it better to kick the better fragger cause then your the better player in the final and you can frag more on the defenses. Still in the 3v3 if you win you can pick the player from the other team. Its kinda strange why we always kick the lowest fragger really. Why do you wanna leave al fraggers on ur team? It doenst matter if u win the map or not anyway. And u can still pick from the other team in 2v2 3v3.

Might need a change or something html!

As it is now theres no really use of winning the map or not. Who cares if you defend golgotha for 2 min or for 7 minutes. It wont help your team in anyway. U just get less time to get the obj on the attacks. But that doesnt really matter as the immunity then will be the obj closer the start of the map.

Perhaps there would be more benefits with defending the map longer? Like the team who wins the map will vote off BOTH the on ur own team + the player on the other team. Then they can kick the high fragger off that team. I dunno really.

Why is it always the low fraggers that gets kicked. Where did this come from. That doesnt really make senes either in my opinion. Isnt it better to kick the better fragger cause then your the better player in the final and you can frag more on the defenses. Still in the 3v3 if you win you can pick the player from the other team. Its kinda strange why we always kick the lowest fragger really. Why do you wanna leave al fraggers on ur team? It doenst matter if u win the map or not anyway. And u can still pick from the other team in 2v2 3v3.

I said this after the last survivor that we should vote the main threat out. You and html ganged up on me and said that voting weak players out is the way to go.........now you change your mind, why?

I'll start the report tomorrow if anyone is still interested, had lots of college and lots of illness this week but I'm now orf til next Tuesday :clap:

yeah Dj you had a MASSIVE argument with stylefish saying YOUR METHOD of voting low fraggers first was best and stylefish was arguing the people should vote out high fraggers (threats to get immunities)... why change your mind now? :P

x-b i didnt gang up on anyone, ultimately that the beauty of survivor (in my eyes) ANYONE can be voted off (save ppl with perma immunity but that's rare) so in the end it's up to each persons who get immunities to decide who to vote off, top mid or low fraggers, totally random etc etc.

from my point of view it makes more sense to vote off low fraggers early and mid game at least, to make the process of identifying your ideal 2v2 partner easier.
also its logical: do good -> stay in ....... imagine if top fraggers got voted off all the time, everyone would for themselves to defend like shit :P would that really be fun?

there is no set course of action that will ever guarantee that you win the event.

and i don't really like the idea of 1 guy voting someone off his team and the other team as well

... but i would play if someone organised a survivor with these rules :P

Last edited:
I agree that there should be some kind of advantage from winning a map. However kicking someone from the other team wont work for 2 reasons in probably 99% of the games:
- Premade teams must be really even then (possible to do that)
- Teams will get more and more unbalanced usually (one team losing their best, other team their worst player each map, so after 1 map teams are in favour of the winning team, as long as they win it gets worse and worse with likelihood of winning increasing more and more so the 3v3 will most likely look something like 3 NAs vs wish Twnz DJ).

Of course it can stay pretty even if teams keep winning alternating but odds of that are not really high and as soon as one team wins the first 2 maps teams are pretty hopeless already. To keep it even you would need a rule that only one of the bottom three can get kicked or something.

in any survivor i host the person who gets immunity will NEVER be forced to vote ''bottom x'' or ''top x'' players

yeah Dj you had a MASSIVE argument with stylefish saying YOUR METHOD of voting low fraggers first was best and stylefish was arguing the people should vote out high fraggers (threats to get immunities)

No i havent changed my mind. I still agree on that. Cause its the best way for me to survive :)
But tis boring for NAs cause they will never reach final state.

from my point of view it makes more sense to vote off low fraggers early and mid game at least, to make the process of identifying your ideal 2v2 partner easier.

Nah html. Its sooo easy to see that. You dont really need to vote all lower fraggers out. U can see that one one map really. Whos good and not. You dont need 2-5 maps to identify whos your ideal 2v2 partner. Its so easy to see that.
AND dont forget that you can identify also from the other team whos good and not. So ur statement here aint really valid imo.

Why i would vote off high fragger in my case would be because then i know the less good player might "wanna" pick me as i can frag more. If another good fragger is still in the game means more competition for me.
Perhaps its better for me to kick out the best players. But i cant kick best players see next quoute if theres an advantage of winning the map..

I agree that there should be some kind of advantage from winning a map.
I still think as fable there should be some kind of advantage of winning the map though....

difficult discussion. any1 else got some good input? how can we improve survivor.
i still love it as it is atm EXCEPT the salva mic thing when voting the 2v2 team...
that kinda ruined it and needs a change. BANNED for asking whos who......

Report's written, just doing videos and screenies :thumb: Be all finished sometime this evening, going to bed now (9am here fs)