1v1 tourney #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

there are currently 16 sign ups and i think i will make it 2 brackets only so we can prolly start it next week on monday (after survivor)
i hope all can play so if u know u cant make it let me know in time so i can find a sub

ill sign.... as sub, hoping for 24....... 3 x 8 brackets. Will be much more even playing field for all. At the moment the spread seems to much and a few weaker players will be placed into a much too hard group IMO

edit: you may want to think about making group 1 a table instead of bracket

Last edited:
some people do not want to play for various reasons but im not going into that right now and i doubt i can get 8 more but i will advertise it this weekend when more are on irc and we will see

and another thing: i will not babysit people this time and make them play their games, u guise can setup ur own via irc or here so if people cba reading forums to see updates I also cba to contact and send out individual pms and what not to get them to play

i will give 3 days for players for each round of the tournament that should be enough for them to complete their games

EDIT: 6 spots left

Last edited:
one of these things will happen in the next few days:

1-i will get 24 people and make it 3x brackets of 8
2-i will cancel the event
3-i will force some people to sit out and make it 2x brackets of 8

the 3rd is most viable atm and I will decide who sits out based on how active and on how likely people will show up for the event

I volunteer to sit out if case 3.
I'm going away for the weekend anyways. Aikido seminar in Stockholm :)

I'll play... although I can unsign if someone who didn't play the last one wants in to this 1v1 tourney.