UTA 2v2 Speed Run Tournament

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
You've all waited a very long time for this. Now it's finally here. The first official UT:Assault 2v2 Speed Run Tournament.

Rules will follow soon. Sign up here.

If you haven't tried 2v2 Speed Run yet you must sign up, it really is a lot of fun :D

Signed up so far:
Pogo
Axl
Hoi
Seas
Useless
XB
Pitbull
Mex
Skalman
NoMercy
Weezy
Html
Sleepy
Fury
Phoboss
Jer

Last edited:
HOw does 2v2 speed run work, what are the rules? 2 individual runs added together or just 1 run with 2 people? I would like to sign if someone wants to partner me!!!

HOw does 2v2 speed run work, what are the rules? 2 individual runs added together or just 1 run with 2 people? I would like to sign if someone wants to partner me!!!

:) 1 run with 2 people, rocket and hammer launches allowed ;)

6 signed already!! :D

i'm in, how do we make teams? can we make our own or will u do them after u get enough people?

You can have whoever you want from the signup list as partner, as long as the other person agrees :)

If you haven't tried 2v2 Speed Run yet you must sign up, it really is a lot of fun :D

8 signed already!

Hi. It's Skalman

.I would like to be interested in this tournament but it depends on the date yes.
So sign me up

squirtle.gif

rofl seas
np i guess

I'll sign, if anyone wants my awesome launch/trix experience at their disposal I don't currently have a partner