dog std

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
Hello,

Admins still check the server once and then ?
I beleive it'll be renamed Lame std soon, as evry 2 maps u'll see lamming cunt fuckin games :mad:

I beleive à temp ban spree would be usefull for everyone, even if it has to include me.
Always the same laming ... :(

have been playing on there a couple of times recently, saw you there the other night... might have had a fake nick tho :lol:

There were a couple of people i nearly banned, but if there are probelems afoot, i'll do just that next time i see issues.

I agree with Opium that some players deserve ban mainly for teamkilling. But on the other hand banning them will make server even more empty:)

I was talking about temp ban, 2/3 days ban should be enought to put someone on the good road again.

Disregarding the fact that the server is full every evening, it'll still be better to play 5v5 than 6v6 with 2 lame fuck ruinning games.

My accuracy is getting quite much higher when i'm aiming you, that's prolly coz of your bag of weed :P

here's the 1st one on list : PGS Benedykt ...

Attachments

• AS-HiSpeed_1-22_18-30-13.rar
    210.6 KB · Views: 37
This guy keep laming everytime he plays ..

Nick : Dickhead :rolleyes:

can't u do anything ? :hangover:

Attachments

• AS-HiSpeed_1-23_22-28-25.rar
    587.2 KB · Views: 28
Dickhead laming again, 2 admins on dog customs and none came ..

I give up, lamers won