The UTassault birthday greeting and youtube forum

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
Im curious about how this forum is moderated and if that might be the reason why it seems to be dying.

I posted in some thread, answering what i percieved as a harmless flame. Useless made the comment and i dug up some scotish insult...when i checked back the thread appears to have been deleted.

I guess im just getting on in my dotage, but it kinda makes me sad what this forum has seemingly turned into or maybe its just had its day.

Suffering succotash! K, delete please.

Seriously, Scots should be exempt from this sort of thing, since no-one understands us anyway :confused:

Do you have Dutch insults? We cloggies love them :)

Can we have an "insult a minority" thread? All but Chinese can post there.

But you are right, less and less posting going on. including the switch from the old forum to this one, it has been going for 11 years now. Not bad :)

Moderator's cant fully delete a thread, just mark it as closed and invisible from public viewing and I cant see any threads in this forum marked like that for the last 3 months.

Yer maw's got baws n yer da loves it, dae ye ken?

This what you are looking for?

If so you need to be less under the influence of something when you post as you aren't looking in the right place :D

Did I hear the word flame:D Nice to see you old dirty faggoty gits still alive, cockmunchers.

Moderator's cant fully delete a thread, just mark it as closed and invisible from public viewing and I cant see any threads in this forum marked like that for the last 3 months.

This what you are looking for?

If so you need to be less under the influence of something when you post as you aren't looking in the right place :D

Yes, he did get that from me, and yes, it should be allowed to not only stay but appear in everyone's sig from now on, starting with Mym. Sort it, bawbag.