Survivor Assault #4 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I don't know you but anyone is welcome

please post a short description of yourself (in regards to your "UT career" obviously not your personal life) before I add you officially

(so I make sure you're not one of those spambots)

edit: I heard you're phoboss's friend so that's fine by me

Last edited:
yayyyy technically we have a full house but MyM didn't confirm his presence at all, and twnz is not 90%+ sure of being there either

plus, as time as shown not everyone ever shows up on time so please; if you're interested in playing don't hesistate to sign and more importantly, showup on the day of the event because should i run through all the names of the OFFICIAL PLAYER LIST and not get 20 I will open up spots to the first ppl that pm me on irc.

yeah smant was supposed to edit gladiator for me but i haven't heard back from him
i was waiting on that to update the maplist to it's final stage

i will iron out the maplist and some details with mym this weekend hopefully

more signups are still welcome!

never enough signups imo and not all those in the list were 90%+ sure to be avail

let me remind you, you lose nothing by signing up, you only get a chance to have a reserved spot!!

bump for more signups, I think it's very likely 6 of the 26 won't show/be avail on that date, i'd say if u sign for spot #27-29 your chances to play are at least 50/50!

mym and bn confirmed noshows.....

need moar signups for guaranteed 10v10

okay well im banned from #utapug because bn is a crybaby and ulv has a fish plugged in both his ears and oil covering his eyes

Plan of the event:

19h55: Everyone be in #utapug on irc.utassault.net, there I will give the name of the temporary irc channel that you must join.

20h00: That channel will be moderated (you won't be able to speak in it), there I will repeat a few ground rules for the event. Once everyone is in the channel, I will crosscheck everyone present with the OFFICIAL PLAYER LIST and voice the first 20 names.

event cancelled since i can't start it ^^

thanks Ulv and Bn! :thumb:

Last edited: