Sebastian Vettel - F1 Champ 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_)

=]????[=
Feb 21, 2002
Staffs,UK
Congrats to Red Bull and Sebastian. A very well managed season.

I REALLY want to see the look on Alono's face when the 2nd Renault popped out in front of him! :rofl:

Congrats for Sebastian, very impressive achievement.

The best for me was to see Alonso stuck at the back. Hillarious. :rofl:

pretty cheap behaviour from Alonso after the race.
He showed Petrov the finger. Glad he didnt make it (cant stand him :P).

Hell of a driving from Petrov btw. Vettel showed why he's widely seen here as the next Schumacher. So young with steel nerves.
Overall for me F1 is boring and overated. The only real motorsport for me is WRC. That's badass!

:drool:

Last edited:
congratulations to Sebastian Vettel.

Nice season by him! :)

Hope he keeps being that strong in the next years as well :)

Petrov drove really well, that was some serious pressure for a very long time....gj.
Alonso's hand gestures to Petrov just showed how pissed off he was at being unable to overtake one of the "2nd class" cars :)

WRC is great fun....but if you want exciting racing you have to watch the motorbikes. GP2, SuperBikes etc is very exciting to watch, the 125's are just mental.

pretty cheap behaviour from Alonso after the race.
He showed Petrov the finger. Glad he didnt make it (cant stand him :P).

Hell of a driving from Petrov btw. Vettel showed why he's widely seen here as the next Schumacher. So young with steel nerves.
Overall for me F1 is boring and overated. The only real motorsport for me is WRC. That's badass!

u guys would be pissed as well if you sat 50 + laps in boiling hot weather fighting for the championship and stuck behind some 2nd rate noob. kubica shows petrov how he should try that car and shows him up all the time. Its amzing how much a car in front of you can slow you down in F1.

Congratz to vettel though! been chirpy whole season deserves it.

didnt watch the race but its amazing that vettel made it...
tbh i didnt really care about who would win it this season as long as it wouldnt be this arrogant asshole alonso^^ cant stand this guy :P

I think that pretty much sums up the result

Everybody I spoke to had a favourite to win out of Webber, Vettel, Hamilton but they all said, in the end they wouldnt really mind that much if their choice didnt win it as long as it wasnt Alonso :lol: