jas b'day thread (big 4-0!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
Hey peeps!! xxx

Jas turns 40 on Friday and I was hoping a few of our old UT friends might post a wee message to him here so I can print them out and pop them in his b'day card for a wee moment of nostalgia. :)

Thanks - hope you're all well! xx

Hello Annie :wave: hust turned my 30, but 40 is another story :wow:

@Jas

Happy Birthday Jas!!! 40 man? ouch... seemed like yesterday that we spoke for the first time!
Anyway would like to wish you a big HUGE AMAZING DAY! with your family and friends.
All the best
Rodrigo ;)

Yay Jas, Have a great one with the family.
:bday: man, and finish Portal 2 already.
Tnega.

Happy Birthday bro

Big love to the J man, you were a topic of conversation at Global Gathering this year, I was back stage with Herve and he was wearing a Tshirt with a 2000AD covers on it.
Get canned99 back online and your own site back man I used to love flicking through your stuff.

BIG40 or in your case little40... glad your all ok and doing well.

Post a pic or send a message with a pic of the family I bet K is a big fella now.

and I am STILL waiting for a pic from you of me Djing!!

Ai phear that I am not quite as oldschool as Martz and Rich.
But I Fin, that Jas will still be happy to read this :)

Happy birthday, all the best wishes from Germany and a lot of NRG to both of you :)

I would write something longer then most of the people here for our old man Jas, but i dont need to many words to express myself.

BEER

Happy :bday:!

Oh and hi Annie :D

40 is like the new 20, so get boozed up beyond belief, punch a cat in the face and fall asleep in front of the oven in which your homemade kebabpizza is baking.

Happy Happiness.

:wave: Penz0r

Thanks everyone! He had a lovely day, heading out for dinner tonight (yay for babysitters). Will post some pics soon, Rich! Have a great weekend everyone! (And yes, happy b'day to you too BB!). xx