USA rules again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I don't understand why any person in their right mind would want to go to a warzone...

That's because you are selfish and have no concept of the greater good. You may get it with time. Depends how intelligent you are.

And now this.

If I had an American near me now I would probably want to hit him. What is wrong with this fucking country and their psychopathic need to kill things and use force.? They get madder and more hated by the day. No surprises then that they get bombed and threatened. Their response? No more than 100ml of shampoo through airports. Tossers.

That's because you are selfish and have no concept of the greater good. You may get it with time. Depends how intelligent you are.

There are plenty of places that need help without going to somewhere that absolutely hates the west, where kidnappings are routine, and is full of rampant US morons with more bullets than brain cells. Yeah sure in a sense that is selfish. Could also be seen as sensible too.

There are plenty of places that need help without going to somewhere that absolutely hates the west, where kidnappings are routine, and is full of rampant US morons with more bullets than brain cells. Yeah sure in a sense that is selfish. Could also be seen as sensible too.

I'm with the twonk man

American shit heads ? really ?

A brave selfless woman took it upon herself to help those less fortunate than her, she was taken prisoner and a group of brave soldiers tried to save her but in the attempt she was killed.

It could have been any nations force and the same thing could have happened, a senior ex UK commander said on five live when asked "would the SAS have done a better job?" he said it was unlikely that they were not involved and that the outcome could have been no different had it been a solely British operation.

We should be thankful these American men were wiling to risk their lives to save one aid worker, If I was in a situation like that I would welcome any attempt to rescue me no matter the nationality.

We should not be so swift to knock those willing to risk their lives to save others.

Last edited:
If some of the Americans died in the rescue attempt, how many would be worth losing to save this woman? I still say putting yourself in the situation is irresponsible. And the people out there have survived this long without our help.

American shit heads ? really ?

A brave selfless woman took it upon herself to help those less fortunate than her, she was taken prisoner and a group of brave soldiers tried to save her but in the attempt she was killed.

It could have been any nations force and the same thing could have happened, a senior ex UK commander said on five live when asked "would the SAS have done a better job?" he said it was unlikely that they were not involved and that the outcome could have been no different had it been a solely British operation.

We should be thankful these American men were wiling to risk their lives to save one aid worker, If I was in a situation like that I would welcome any attempt to rescue me no matter the nationality.

We should not be so swift to knock those willing to risk their lives to save others.

I could believe all of that if it wasn't for the fact that the war-mongering Americans have a long long history of killing 'Allied' forces. They even have a nice chummy user friendly name for it - Blue on Blue. Kill a friend more like. I live not too far from Tidworth, where a lot of the UK troops are based. I often speak with them. Every one of them without exception (edit: that I have spoken with) hates going on patrol with US troops. They behave like cunts, are disrespectful and are pretty much hated by everyone.

Last edited: