twnZ Movie 2!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

very nice movie m8. good fitting music, no boring trance. nice intro, amazing frags and gotta love the "?"s, "what was that"s, "FO"s, "omg"s :lol:

i enjoyed that autorip def most. switching between front fragger to quick def the objective and back to front fragging. class :thumb:

haven't watched it yet. just wanted to mention, that part1 cannot be DLed from RS anymore.

i DLed part2 and part3 from RS but... well :D

almost finished the torrent now. (at uni, so it seems i cannot seed. at least i get the "no incoming connections" warning)

-> if some1 with a big pipe could upload the three parts to MU, i think quite a few ppl might be happy about that. if you want me to, i can upload part2 and part3 to MU.

GJ m8 :thumb:

i really like the music, nice frags, nice boots jump to 2nd, the "Do something twnz" killing spree on ballistic :D
the intro seen kind of familiar :P

can't wait for your 3rd :coolfip:

very nice movie:thumb:
:lol:@golgo2 launch
U are rly sniper whore:P For me air headshots are black magic ;) , rly nice fragging.

Finally had the time to properly watch this, I know, busy busy! :P

Amazing movie mate. The music was perfectly combined to all the scenes and you really are getting a feeling for sequencing it all together. Loved the build up of music to the end of the movie aswell!

The content itself was really good, great scenes with longer runs aswell, instead of headshot headshot headshot > insert new clip > repeat.

Specially liked the Godlike scene on Bridge (which was already nice to see on fraps ;)), the launch at snipernest on Bridge, with mid air headshot + selfownshockcombo, the Siege air-d0ngs and the mega monster sniper d0ng after underground on desert!

Really well put together and nice usage of 21_-_the_sorceror_remix ;) X-Ray Dog ftw! Spartacus ending uber ftw!

Well done! :D

Awesome movie twnz.... loved the music and some gr8 fraggin... like the air rox shot in balllistic. there was a few on bridge where shows my name and :sniper: "headshot" lol. Some real nice monsters as well

I just realised I downloaded your movie like a month ago haha. Just watched it, and I hafta say m8, you're still pretty goddam extreme. WOT A BEAST

Hey.
Very nice film. It's good that players like you (godlikes) still play UT. It makes this game immortal. :)
I'm waiting for next movie :P

I am a bit late this time for your second movie download twnz. At the moment I always receive the following message from radpidshare.

Error within the download (free)
File ID invalid.

Is it still possible to load the files? :D

Here ye my 2 penneth.

Nothing to add other than 1 thing...

To me it seems the entire 14 minutes is from the same pug/action. To me that is a good thing because of 2 reasons.
1: Consistency in the quality of the kills and 2: The method in binding the clips together.

My ONLY critique is the abrupt ending, albeit interesting theme, I would have preferred something a little longer to taper out, but that is because I am a fussy cunt.

Hey havent seen the movie yet downloading it but...

BREENREEN LOL everytime u come with ur *bs just dont post ur oppinion if u dont know half of whats going mr i went to uni and iam ashamed of holland blablabla fo already :wave:

enjoyed the content far more then the editing.
Some of the best AS skill i have ever seen, i can only think a couple of players that if they still played nowdays could prolly play AS at this level.

GG Twnz, have to admit that the warhead where you stayed alive constantly, fragging every defender that showed up till you cleared the switch was :wow:

enjoyed it.
Now i feel like playing UT even more ffs
Erm have to go buy a new PC urgent :o

Hey havent seen the movie yet downloading it but...

BREENREEN LOL everytime u come with ur *bs just dont post ur oppinion if u dont know half of whats going mr i went to uni and iam ashamed of holland blablabla fo already :wave:

huh? why are you trying to insult me? I am ashamed of holland? wtf?! :hangover:
I am entitled to have my opinion, leave me be..