{24} Pro is finished...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Just letting everyone know of {24}'s eventual retirement from UTA :\ Our clan is over 8 years old as I write this and I like to think we achieved a lot in both Std and Pro, even though we didn't.

There have been too many members to count over the years, from the earliest founding members like me, Coffee, dutchdude, NKVD, Cassius... through to later additions like ReD, banballa, Shagrath, Dana, Lex Mortis, Draizetrain... even later ones like MieZ, maber, Slimshady, XR, SubZ... right up to the guys who were there at the end - Maxiz, Axl, Riv, jEr, Meteor, Basdo, Gazzy, Vitzy, Ligisten and myself.

We had a lot of classic matches with great guys in clans such as DarK, EF, BiB, BO, ASE, DWAP, ADC, SUYM, NiL, R-C, NAC and many more, made a lot of friends (and some enemies - hi DFP :fingers:) and I think we earned a reputation for being fair players and decent people. To anyone who played us: we hope you had as good a time as we did and we're sorry to be closing our doors :( There's just not the interest any more that there once was.

I wish I could name all our {24} players down the years but there's just too many of you to remember all at once, and hopefully that means we were a good clan to play in :D

Thanks especially to Maxiz, who was a great wingman; and commiserations to Mushroomhead, who will never get to rejoin, and Hoi, who will never get to join :arsemiss:

Thanks UTA, {24} loves you :cuddle:

:wave:

Aww {24}, we had some good times you and I. Feels like it was just yesterday I joined my first clan when in reality it was more like 2003 or so. Thanks so much for all the joy you've brought me over the years. Thanks UTA for letting us find each other, explore each other and eventually, accept each other for who we are. Because let's face it, we all enjoy the occasional :stompa: in {24} - some more then others (Yes, I'm looking at you Riv, you weird weird boy)

I suppose it must come to an end eventually right? Thanks to all the players over the years who are too many to mention. Know that you're in our bleeding hearts forever <3

Thanks to all the opposing players and clans for humiliating us over and over, it's been.. excessive and cruel most of the time but then there's that one map when everything just clicks and it's all worth it. Thanks for giving us that one map :fingers:

:cuddle: UTA and {24} and especially Useless whom, without, this never would've been possible. Thanks a bunch! :love:

I have probably played a few more games against {24} (always close and nice matches with -}PïP{- in pro) than I have played for {24}, but nevertheless, I never had a game involving this clan that was not a nice experience!

GG's {24} !

Were some fun times indeed, although i joined only around 2008 or so. Seemed like a fun bunch of guys to play with and how right i was. Then later riv joined and t he TS fun was really complete. Oh and we also started winning some wars :teehee:

Boo! Same as jer here tho, prolly played as many against as for 24. Good times with you guys in Pro, and gg's against you :D

the way u pld all the matches were against 24 :p:

Vitz was the all time greatest teamkiller I've ever encountered. Remember those matches when we died more from his rocket spreads than from the entire opposition put together? Unbelievable but fun :D

ah those were the days when uta was at its best:)

seems a long time ago...

think i only played 2 games for 24 in the end

:wave: {24} was always fun against or with!