Join the utassault.net Steam Group!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Funny, was just talking to bn the other day about this. Alien Swarm is a wicked game, seriously! Everyone should, nay NEEDS, to check it out!

Cool, i'll check it out this evening :D

Always looking for new fun games :) ... Been playing Dragonage a lot lately, but an online game would be nice again for a change

i'll join when im done with the sc2 single player campaign on brutal....... 10/26 completed so far and the last mission gave me a headache because it was indeed pretty brutal :(

game is fucking epic though (sc2) :bounce:

i'll join when im done with the sc2 single player campaign on brutal....... 10/26 completed so far and the last mission gave me a headache because it was indeed pretty brutal :(

game is fucking epic though (sc2) :bounce:

heard that starcraft 2 is a great game , starcraft 1 was also supposed to be amazing but never got round to playing that either ;(

Hey! Sounds fun!

Already been playing some Alien Swarm (have all the weapons unlocked actually :D), but because I haven't bought anything on Steam yet, the friends function is disabled, which is really stupid :mad:
Perhaps I can join/add that community though, I hope that's accessable at least :)

Will add sunday/monday :cool:

nice game.
i even won a parasite hat for TF2, which looks pretty neat. :nod:

its a good idea to give prices for your unlocked objectives across different games imho

starcraft was amazing in its time when the only rts out there was like warcraft II, Dune, im not even sure if age of empires and command and conquer were out yet....

starcraft I missions, and brood war the expansion, were very repetitive : (build a base, trash the opponents base). So the gameplay didn't vary much, but the music graphics (for the time) and story were and still are epic.

in sc2 you get a modern amazing rts, so many varieties of missions while still being faithfull to the original, im not done yet but so far im really impressed entertained and ...... brutalized :hangover: (for playing the campaign on brutal)

Joined aswell. Mainly playing starcraft 2 now though as Spirit.