Inception

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If you havn't seen this or are planning to do so, make sure you do! It's another Christopher Nolan masterpiece, really, it's mind blowing! :)

The music in the Inception trailer(3) is the best i've ever heard! looking forward to the movie :)

You mean: Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist

there it is!

I'm gonna see it tonight, was and still am really looking forward to this one :D

It's actually had mixed reviews, but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and the score was indeed fantastic throughout, not just in the trailer!

Can't say anything because i felt asleep after 30 minutes of watching it :(
I totally have no idea what was it about.

try going to the movie theater, brajan. 99% of the movies (as in the audience experience) suffer a lot when you watch them at home (+ in a fucked up quality).

btw everyone plz remember using spoiler tags; just in case you wanna discuss details of the movie :D. still one week before it is released here :bawling:

Seen it now and here's my very short review!

Nolan really has a gifted mind to create such a fresh and original storyline. I was even more amazed to see that he was actually the writer of this script. Didn't expect that, because although the 2 batman movies were great they didnt really have the greatest, most original storyline ever. But forgot about Memento, which was unique in a way as well. This one really stands out though.

Anyways..
The acting was great! Dicaprio seems to grow in every movie from Titanic till now, although I liked him best in the blood diamond. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a great talent! already like him in 500 days of summer which was great, here he has a smaller role but it fits perfectly. And Ellen Page is just! My God.. I love that girl :love:
Just dicaprio's name in this movie makes me laugh: Dom Cobb, which is when you pronounce it dutch for stupid head :lol:

visually the movie is great except one bit. In the end you'll see
A by Cobb created city maze
. Visually it looked kinda fake to me. But that's about the only thing I can say that I didnt really like.

It deffinitly deserves a position in the best 10 movies ever..

So i'd give it a 9.5 :D

try going to the movie theater, brajan. 99% of the movies (as in the audience experience) suffer a lot when you watch them at home (+ in a fucked up quality).

btw everyone plz remember using spoiler tags; just in case you wanna discuss details of the movie :D. still one week before it is released here :bawling:

i was in
home.png
theater ...

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing it. I did enjoy it (much better than Predators) but did struggle to follow the story line in some parts. My only criticism of the movie is it's running time.

Great film! Truly unique, nothing like this has, to my knowledge, been done before. Towards the end you really need to pay attention and concentrate on what's going on.

I have one question though,
was it ever explained why they took Yusuf with them to the dream? Why would he even want to come? The others have a purpose and motivation to join the dream but I thought Yusuf just supposed to supplly the sedative... anyway it's nothing big but I was just wondering.

A true gem! 10/10 :)

well disappointing to say the least...
the story is just so implausible and incomprehensible that it ruined the movie for me..
(and jajajja its sci-fi but pfft--- matrix kinda scifi could at least happen this is just plain zzz)

definitely big budget effects/soundtrack! man that the bass atmosphere was so well done...

sausage- the whole movie is one big plot hole.. would have to watch is few more times to get more of it, but i wont even bother with the xvid :cool:

also saw kick-ass the other night -- now that was a fun! movie