Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NL showed that they have some weaknesses in the back. A better side could exploid thos even more and then you'll have a hard time (like in the 1st half against brazil).
After Paul said that Spain will reach the final, i cant see NL winning. Spains passing speed and style is superior.

NL showed that they have some weaknesses in the back. A better side could exploid thos even more and then you'll have a hard time (like in the 1st half against brazil).
After Paul said that Spain will reach the final, i cant see NL winning. Spains passing speed and style is superior.

Dont listen to Paul, he is English after all ;)

Would be nice to have Spain - NL in finals, both countries never won the Cup :D

He was?
i never heard of Paul before this tournament ;)

And if he's right, we dont need an octopus oracle anymore and he'll end as a meal ;)

YUP...Here is Pauls retirement platter.

Attachments

• foodkal.JPG
    foodkal.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 108
He was?
i never heard of Paul before this tournament ;)

And if he's right, we dont need an octopus oracle anymore and he'll end as a meal ;)
Yes, the Paul-meister was 80% correct in the EC of '08, only missing out on Spain - Germany final which he tipped schland to go out as winners from.

wow regarding to the first half time it is obvious the spanish are going to win!

BUT I hope Germany can score 1 goal even if it is lucky and hold it 1-0 or so...:P

if not penalty shoot out winnnnnzzzz *hopefully*

STOP THE SPANISH MAGIC PLAY!!! :P

told ya that they have no chance against the spainards. Always the same :(
Although Spain played not good in their previous matches, they alrdy showed how to play fast pace football in some phases of those games.
So it was obvious - atleast for me - that it will be a 2008 result :P

(Plus Paul seems to be right! ;))

Incase they lose i hope they do that in regular time. Atleast i can regain the solo lead in the prediction game then :D
After XB and Fury were so foolish to bet on Germany :teehee:

Last edited:
Ozil, Schweinsteiger couldn't play their games against a better opposition. Ozil was terrible.

ye right, noobs :lol:

it doesnt matter how good/bad you played in your previous matches, every match is different. :D
Unlike everyone else i didnt see that Özil played good against Argentina and England. He loses too many balls and is crap at scoring.
Spain is still above everyone else. And tbh i doubt that Netherlands will have a chance, but.....every game is different.

Anyway, Paul for president!

gg deserved win for spain.

Germany was just too passive for most of the match. They could have done much better but seemed to have too much respect for spain.