Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I've been saying it... disciplined team vs Argentina = destruction. Özil is also so good it's scary, it's as if he knows where everyone is at all times and his passes are perfectly tailored every single time.

Ye I agree Menace, I predicted 3-0 shame klose made another :( :P but well played by germany.

Crap like in bad.
he had some technical failures and made the game slow (running back with the ball, passing back, loosing the ball). Somehow he didnt look that fit. Never saw him win a 1on1 situation.

Schweinsteiger on the other hand was the engine. He had nice 1on1s, runs and brilliant passes.
Also Müller was amazing again. Prolly he's the real successor of the almighty Gerd Müller.

@menace:
Özil played crap today. Schweinseiger was worldclass once again

If I were any manager at a top team I would send every last penny into getting Özil. The entire field is under his control, sometimes it's subtle, but sometimes very obvious. That last goal is a great example, that pass to Podolski, sprint to the outside and perfectly placed pass to Klose; that's not random, you can tell he planned it from the start and it would have worked every single time. I don't know how he played in the first half as I couldn't see it unfortunately, but the guy is a gem of the Germany team and imo the player of the tournament already. It's just not the bombastic dribbling 30-m goalkeeper terror that is usually classified as a great player, but he's always where he needs to be and is able to build up the play in a wonderfully efficient way! I'm a fan anyway, and I'd never even heard of the guy before this tournament :lol:

in haßloch un meckrem war nix

bei moine mudder in frangeeck warn die stroße voll mid wasser
von lambrecht kam die Soße rüwer. Zumindest hat es von 34 Grad auf 25 Grad abgekühlt. Luftfeutigkeit gefühlte 140%
Dreckwetter

!!!!

Germany germany germany germany germany germany germany germany germany germany germany!"!!!!1!!!1!!!!!°°°!!!!!!!""!"!22!1!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Great game by Germany :D

Spain was rather bad tbh. Paraguay could have gone through as well and spain couldnt have complained...

btw Paul the octopusy predicted a german victory, but just after he couldnt decide for about 1 hour.
So prolly Argentina will equalise and the whole game will go into extra time :scary:

:lol:

The whole concept of a pyshic octopus makes me laugh, but amazingly seems quite accurate so far!

Great game by Germany, like i said before the WC even began, never bet against the German team doing well ;) Schweinsteiger was brilliant.

All your earlier pessimism Bartio and look how good they are now! :D