I did it today

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jas and I were thinking of u last night Berend!!! We had on some piano music and it reminded him of when you drove him back down south from one of the meet ups, awww. xx

Judging from yesterdays preformance on dog std U have a long way ahead of ya to reach the n00bpowah I got :P

I play for fun :) Takes a while to get back in the swing, by that time the family will be back home and then its over again lol.

Besides somehow dodging doesn't work anymore. :/ Might be win7 not sure. Was fine last week though. Deleted temp/cache files what ever you download from other servers, didn't make a difference. If anyone has anyideas... Also team view doesn't work so I can't see if teams are balanced or not :/ weird all in all but still fun :)

Think I should add.... I like watching the Danish football team. Obviously prefer the Dutch to win if they play them. Loved it when Laudrup played for Ajax back in the days when I still lived in Amsterdam. Seasons ticket AJAX for many years, I do miss that :/