Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Chile going to win tonight. Rumor has it Mick Jagger is inside the stadium cheering on Brazil. He cheered on USA and England and they've both gone out in the final16.

Therefore, Chile will win this and proceed on to the quarters!

EZ and logical thinking.

Btw... aint their some1 who can sub van der Wiel? Looked realy confused today. And maybe van Persie should focus more on playing proper then bitching after beeing subbed ;)

I think if nl brings some1 for the right back defence side to support Robben better then van der Wiel did, they can beat brazil.

:nod:

Not a single country has convinced me with their defence so far. Maybe Brazil a bit?

Guess you didnt watch any of Uruguays matches then :)
They had a short dip against South Korea but apart from that their defence has been flawless.

I wouldn't be too sure about Uruguay's defence TuT, it has not been tested properly. Koreans cut them open several times but didn't have the players to finish. Ghana will be the same story as Korea. But after that they will face a real team with some threat and lets see if they can qualify:)

this diving Ronaldo alrdy annoys me. fucking gay wimp

when spain starts the pace no other team can keep up with them

i cant get it. this guy has skill, but he always cries and dives asif he gets shot. Then this "John Wayne" style when he does a free kick. :puke:

just for today;

cristianoronaldo.gif
ronaldo.gif
ronaldofail-1.gif
71142a2c.gif

Last edited: