Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what a bs wc for the german team with tons of injury misery (Ballack, Boateng, Westermann, Adler, Enke, etc)
After Schweinsteiger now Cacau cant play this sunday.

So when England cant even win vs this unexpierenced german team they should rly be ashamed tho.

So when England cant even win vs this unexpierenced german team they should rly be ashamed tho.

Unless you can see the future Bart im not sure how you can make this statement :P Also no team should ever be ashamed to lose to Germany.

You really are a v strange supporter of your country.

Unless you can see the future Bart im not sure how you can make this statement :P Also no team should ever be ashamed to lose to Germany.

It's probably based on their inability to score more than 2 goals in what they thought would be 3 easy games :P I think Germany will win on Sunday tbh, injuries or not. England just look dodgy as hell, as per usual.

Nah i am just realistic :P

(btw germans are known for their "schwarzmalerei", they always rate their team low. so this makes me to a true german :p: )

Seriously:
Like Useless said, the national team were pretty cheap against Ghana, "just" okish against Serbia and brilliant against Australia. BUT they needed too man chances to score overall.

So yes, i guess, hell i even bet, that England will win.
Sure, some guys who'll play tomorrow won against England in the EC-U21 final with 4-0, so you could might think that they like to play vs England. But imho there's a huge difference between Senior level and U21.
So the lack of experience is a huge blow - i still think that.

Call me strange/crazy, but my stomach tells me that they will fail tomorrow.
And the last time i had this feeling was before the game against italy 2006. :hangover:

But dont get your hopes up too much. England will be demolished by Argentina in the next round :P

im sure schweinsteiger can play... Cacaus injury came in a bad moment since he cant play on this sunday. We have some good strikers left on the bench but Klose would have played instead of Cacau anyway.

So at all they have the same team which they had all the tournament now (ok 3 games aint much but still...)

Overall the german team played okish which is not really amazing but not upper crap either.

I think: When germanys combinations are effective and when they have a calm ball possession they will win. If there will be so many bad passes and failed combination tries like in the game Vs Ghana I dont see them winning in any way.

it will be either germany 2:1 england or germany 0:2 england!:P

cant see Engeerrland winning tomorrow, no creativity. Gerrard Lampard and Barry need to play a good game for us to stand a chance and they wont.

im sure schweinsteiger can play... Cacaus injury came in a bad moment since he cant play on this sunday. We have some good strikers left on the bench but Klose would have played instead of Cacau anyway.
Gomez is a failure (as usual), Kiessling played very good in the league tis year, but Löw obviously dislikes him and dont let him play. Maybe if it's 0-3 for England in the 75 minute - and even our goalkeeper tries to attack - Loew might...i say might! bring him ;)

which brings me back to my begining thesis:
Gomez will be brought incase the team needs an additional / new striker, which is good for England and bad for us.
So dont count on goals from our strikers yako :P