Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I predict vuvuzela

127643503279.jpg

:rofl:

cant decide on Italy game, went with draw. Although the Italians always seem to pull it off somehow, especially if they take the lead

Ned are really narrow in this one :confused: No wing play at all, I think Denmark could sneak a goal if the Dutch aren't careful. And van Bommel & van Bronckhorst are still about?! They've been in the Dutch side since 1937.

Ned are really narrow in this one :confused: No wing play at all, I think Denmark could sneak a goal if the Dutch aren't careful. And van Bommel & van Bronckhorst are still about?! They've been in the Dutch side since 1937.

Well you'd be right about van Bronkhorst....can you see him defending against Messi :rofl: (if NL get that far)

I predicted that Paraguay would win and felt rather stupid... not anymore! :D

Well even if Italy scores 2 goals in the 95th minute... they still bloody suck fs.

Hardly any vuvuzelas in Portugal match! Get in quick, before they come back!

And Ronaldo is captain? Who'd follow a diving, selfish glory hunter? Why not someone like Carvalho or mb Ferreira? Even Deco would be a better choice and he's not even Portuguese :confused: