England vs USA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well Serbia - Ghana sucks, so thats in keeping with your observations Crackk....lets switch to the Canadian GP then :)

:lol:

Cmon Rob, u know England will go farther and that the USA will drop out when things get down and gritty.

Funny front page tho:D

lol England gave them a draw by fucking up as usual , USA didn't earn there goal :P

and yes oh my god please somebody kill everyone with those horns , its ruining the world cup atmosphere totally imo lol

I'm sort of used to them by now and my ears tune them out. It's just background noise, although I won't miss them when they're gone. Bear in mind that if they weren't there we'd be hearing the real 'atmosphere' of the stadia, which would suck since every game so far has been half empty.

I think when all the african teams have been knocked out u will find that the horns will go also.

I think when all the african teams have been knocked out u will find that the horns will go also.

majority of tickets sold have gone to the SA people and apparently the europeans with tickets to the matches have picked up on the tradition of vuvuzuelas. They're going nowhere.