England vs USA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

My World Cup predictions are on England losing in the final to Portugal. They can only improve............can't they??

aye, also Italy Huey.
But you seriously cant compare England with Germany and Italy.

Why? Well, Germany and ITaly are constant tournament teams (they come far regularly), England is not. England just reaching something when they played at home (1966, 1996).
No offense, but they get hyped every fucking tournament (mostly by themselves) and then they fail as ususal.

So has England a good bunch of players? Ofc
Are they are good team for a tournament? Nope.

btw wanna that England wins. Need the points in the score prediction thread. i said England wins :hangover:

Last edited:
just saying...it's better to start out not playing well, and save your best for the later stages...Netherlands mostly the other way around :(

btw i am alrdy feeling sorry for the english goalkeeper. The tabloids will "kill" him tomorrow :x

btw i am alrdy feeling sorry for the english goalkeeper. The tabloids will "kill" him tomorrow :x

Aye.....shit for him, no-one will remember his saves. This draw will feel like defeat for the English, and thats bullshit. USA are a team. Not STARS...but definitly a team.

Poor Green. I was sure England would win.

Tnega: oi, i always take Engerlands side.I just wanted a good game, as i said i was sure England would win.:p: Especialy since Norway arent capable of playing any team game.:lol:

I still remember what the English media did to Seaman that time he fluffed his lines and sold a goal that dumped England out of some tourney or another. They crucified the poor guy and I hope they don't do the same to Green.

England were half decent but just couldn't score for 92 minutes' worth of play. USA did really well too imo. GG, nice start for both, Pity about those fucking horns drowning out the cries of Engurlund tho, wasn't it?

Anyone else remember Wembley '67?

Sorry, just some missplace national pride creeping back in.

Excellent open WC thus far mind.

@Gen, Your team and mine m8.

Dissapointing England, really dissapointing. Green.... my goodness not just one mistake.

Anyway, we all know the tournament only starts for real on Monday.

Holland! Holland! Holland!

Those horns are really fucking up this tournament for me at a level lol. It takes away all the energy out of the games, that you can normally even feel when watching it on the telly at home :( all you can hear now is the guy thats talking about the game and MWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

serbia vs ghana:
ttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:puke: