Apb

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well It's on 360 and PC, nothing known for PS3 yet :(
But I'm not really into GTA kinda games, so I'd ship this one anyways.. The concept looks pretty cool though

btw moved this thread into Consoles, think gaming topics suit better there :)

I was signed up but never had time to play it :( A mate said the driving of cars is very clumsy, and alot of weird bugs. But that was the beta. The concept looks neat though, role play GTA :D!

Looks to me like a game where it's been designed for use with a joypad rather than a mouse and keyboard even thought it's coming out on PC.

Never heard of it. Short resumé somewhere?

[edit]nm, i guess wiki is good enough.

[edit2] The whole RTW points (need to pay certain things with real money) thing, and EA games smells!

Last edited:
Yeah think EA are only the distributor.. but still you're right!

I highly doubt i'd subscribe to such a game, but its free to get hooked (like all good drugs).

Just putting it out there :D

Anybody played it already? I'm really wondering what it's like but I ain't got time atm to try it for a long time :(

First thoughts -

You definitely need a decent rig to play this, I've been fairly content with 2Gb RAM for a while now, but it's clearly not enough for the amount of content this game requires to have in an instantly processable form.

The game itself very good if you have the time to commit to it, it's not necessarily something you can just pick up and play for short bursts - certainly to start with anyway.

I found the vehicles are a little difficult to get used to, so perhaps Protocol was right in suggesting that it would lend itself to using a controller, certainly for the driving elements.

Will let you know more as I get more involved in the proper districts.

Ive played trough the demo now, was like dynamic assault at some parts, you could do missions everywhere and get backup called in for a nice and big war. As for the car driving its a bit stiff an slowish, pad or wheel could be nice here but when fighting you wouldnt stand a chance vs a mouse aim imo :P good times mite actually buy this o//