***5 Nations Tournament***

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think a lot of players don't know whether they have to sign up like this or not.
I was asked to just go on irc and see who's available to play.

If I need to sign up in this thread, then here we go:
Netherlands

If they're short on players and if the rules / they will let me, I suppose I could gun for team Holland :P It's against my beliefs but I'll put them aside if that helps this thing take off ;) Besides I'm a better player than any of them anyway :rolleyes:

72c1w6.png

draftish system

excel autopicks teams (you tweak the algo..)
cause i dont thikn anyone wants to play against england.. too unfair

I think the whole idea of country tournament is pointless tbh. 80% of best and active league players plays for 1 country.

Years ago when similar cups were organised by XB there were A LOT more players and teams, and they could compete, now ithe skill level is so different between centrain teams it makes it pointless for people to sign.

Just my few cents.

OK Dutch have a team for tonights match, 4 maybe 5 players, does Germany?, I have not much feedback from Germans

Please join IRC CHANNELS

#Germany
#Holland

Last edited:
I think the whole idea of country tournament is pointless tbh. 80% of best and active league players plays for 1 country.

Years ago when similar cups were organised by XB there were A LOT more players and teams, and they could compete, now ithe skill level is so different between centrain teams it makes it pointless for people to sign.

Just my few cents.

Still makes it worthwile for the other teams to try to get 2nd position.
Cause after all, 2nd position = true winner in this cup :P

Holland wins first game 5-2, table updated

EDIT:

NEXT MATCH IS ENGLAND VS OTHERS

England will have a team, come on others, very easy for you to get some good players together.

Last edited:

+1

can you let others have twnz inspire so that bossk has some teamates :(
or maybe ill go coax disc into playing

should even things out a bit...
i dunno who you can give to dj ase though caue their team is really unfair too...

this cup wont work, pretty clear...but i have a very nice new surprise lined up, if everything goes to plan, might take a while before any announcement. stay tuned

The last one with the point ballanced teams was pretty cool and nl vs de was pretty ballanced as well until bas had to go :(