***5 Nations Tournament***

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

need some sign ups please, especially those complaining league is dead. If people get involved it will be good (like always), lazy's want it all on a plate

i'll play for team others if i can, but i can't next weekend and during weekdays -_-

so i can only do the match on june 6th

Need more Dutch and German sign ups please

Tournament starts tomorrow Germany vs Holland puts some effort in or this aint gonna work

Last edited:
Would be around for some games still I guess, consider me a Gareth Barry esque liability with occasionally not showing up ;|

England.

yea i wanna bump this above the "Future of the league thread" - they complain, they got a nice tournament here, but seems only a few are interested, others dont wanna put any efforts in to make it work. Thats the failure of the league, the only reason pug works is a few people bother to capt, else that be a struggle too.

Last edited:
Ive decided that if we cant get a minimum of 4v4 for tomorrows match then there is no point in continuing this - theres no point in playing with broken teams. If we can get a match going, I WILL put lots of effort into making it work. But people need to show they are committed.

Last edited: