So Who Do You Think will Win the WC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win the WC [15th may poll]

• Mexico

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • England

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • USA

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Italy

• Brazil

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Portugal

• Spain

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Someone Else:

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
a bit early.. but who would you guess on currently!? Be honest.. don't vote for your own country if you dont think it will actually have a chance to win..

Personally I'd say: Argentina!

Voted Spain but that's dependant on Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi and Torres being fit, otherwise I'd go with Germany just because well, they're Germany..

if spain have got their full squad and their all ready to play they will win it. but i dont think they will be 100%, so i voted brazil.. because.. well their brazil! but it wouldnt surprise me if germany would win in the last minute :lol:

Voted Spain. I'm actually doing a sweepstake at work where each member of staff pays £2 and they then pick a team out of a hat. All the money then gets divided out as prizes. I got Japan :(

Voted spain.
was close to choose Brazil but their momentary named squad made me pick Spain instead.

I don't see Brazil winning when they keep a player like Pato out and a player like Robinho in :<

And I reallllllly wanted to see Ronaldinho one last time, fs.

I know Spain look like they have the best squad, and if I had to put money on a team it would be them! but MOST of the time, the team that gets hyped the most usually has one bad game and its over. I got a feeling its gonna be a team like Argentina, Germany or Italy! Maybe even England :P!

Not a single country stands out, so I honestly have no clue who will win it. Anything could go, just as Greece won EC 2004.

That being said, I root for NL (duh.) and Germany. I hope brazil portugal argentina and spain go out asap.

Deffo not England, can't believe that people here even think they've got a chance lol

Who exactly is going to score the goals for the NL? they don't, imo anyway, have a top-class goalscorer. Huntelaar hasn't had the best of seasons, and Van Persie is more of a forward than a striker. Robben and Sneijder have goals in them but their goals won't be enough.

beckham not playing for england might bring them quite far but winning the WC would surprise me... i only hope italy wont do it

spain was very strong the past 2 years so i d bet my money on them

Who exactly is going to score the goals for the NL? they don't, imo anyway, have a top-class goalscorer. Huntelaar hasn't had the best of seasons, and Van Persie is more of a forward than a striker. Robben and Sneijder have goals in them but their goals won't be enough.

Yes..can't believe they left van Nistelrooy at home :(